References in periodicals archive ?
1998) assessed the longitudinal effects of ALCAR on patients diagnosed with AD.
Research suggests that lipoic acid may have heightened benefits when it acts synergistically with ALCAR or NAC in combination treatments.
Hagen showed that old, sluggish rats became as physically and mentally active as rats half their age within a few weeks of being fed ALCAR and lipoic acid.
1549, 2004), 21 HIV+ patients with HIV-related neuropathy took ALCAR by mouth twice a day for up to 33 months.
Prior to starting Secat, he was the vice president of Technology and New Products at Arco Aluminum, and chairman of the ALCAR consortium created to develop a low-cost, non-heat treatable aluminum alloy sheet.
Those CPAs who value for EVA and ALCAR usually employ standard valuation theory in a discounted cash-flow format.
ALCAR treatment decreased all lipoprotein fractions and consequently the levels of triacylglycerol and cholesterol.
In this population, clinical evidence indicates that ALCAR supplementation helps to slow down the rate of progression of the disease and in particular has beneficial effects on memory and attention span.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Alcan Composites, Singen
- Alcan Highway
- Alcan Highway
- Alcataenia cerorhincae
- Alcataenia fraterculae
- Alcatel Alenia Space
- Alcatel Business Communications
- Alcatel Carrier Environment Internet System
- Alcatel Craft Interface Device
- Alcatel Flats Sorting Machine
- Alcatel Leadership Association
- Alcatel Management
- Alcatel Network Systems
- Alcatel Network Systems Vietnam
- Alcatel Operating System
- Alcatel Research Partner Program
- Alcatel Telecom Software and Services
- Alcatel TITN Answare
- Alcatel Vacuum Technology France
- Alcatel with Digital Communications Protocol for Sprint