AXA


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
AXAAnguilla, Anguilla (Airport Code)
AXAJapan Aerospace Exploration Agency (also seen as JAXA)
AXAAlpha Chi Alpha
AXAAnimal Crossing Ahead (online forum community/guide to the game Animal Crossing)
AXAAntifactor Xa Activity (anesthesiology)
AXAAuxiliary Artery
References in periodicals archive ?
AXA Partners will be involved in distribution agreements whereby AXA will be insuring or delivering a service to private individuals and SMEs, through a partner.
The AXA ordinary share is listed on compartment A of Euronext Paris under the ticker symbol CS (ISN FR 0000120628 - Bloomberg: CS FP - Reuters: AXAF.
November 8, 2009 -- AXA SA announces a joint proposal with Australian Mutual Provident Ltd (AMP) in which AXA would acquire 100% of AXA APH's Asian businesses and AMP would acquire 100% of AXA APH's Australia & New Zealand businesses.
Globally, the AXA Group has more than 67 million clients and 135,000 employees.
Jean-Louis Laurent Josi, CEO of AXA Gulf, said: "As the largest market in the Middle East with excellent growth opportunities, Saudi Arabia is important for the AXA Group.
Cushman & Wakefield's Matthew Astrachan, Paul Glickman and Mitti Liebersohn of the firm's Midtown Manhattan office and Curtis Foster of its East Rutherford office represented AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company in its site evaluation and in lease negotiations with Hartz Mountain Industries.
Within three years, O'Neill brought AXA Ireland back to life, largely by encouraging high performance, respecting individuals and allowing people to grow--and gaining the trust of employees along the way.
The $17 million AXA settlement will be presented to a federal judge in Los Angeles next month for final approval.
Under terms of the contract, AXA will retain full management control of the IT infrastructure and AXA personnel with IBM providing on demand computing capacity.
The ratings for AXA Financial life insurance subsidiaries will remain under review with negative implications while A.
Bank of India will acquire a 51 percent stake in the business and AXA Group will hold the remaining 49 percent, they said.
As part of the proposal AXA has agreed to purchase the Asian businesses of AXA APH for $9.