BAPA


Also found in: Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
BAPABeverly Area Planning Association
BAPABethesda Academy of Performing Arts (Maryland, USA)
BAPABay Area Paragliding Association (San Francisco, CA)
BAPABalanced Angular and Proportional Analysis
BAPABankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
BAPABilateral Advance Pricing Arrangements
BAPABangladesh Airline Pilots' Association
BAPABudget and Accounting Procedures Act of 1950
BAPABrooklyn Association of the Performing Arts (New York)
BAPABritish Association of Paediatricians in Audiology (UK)
References in periodicals archive ?
We have an extremely good relationship with West Midlands Police and this incident does not affect the effectiveness of BAPA in the Midlands.
This relates to BAPA funds and we are working with the group regarding this matter.
BAPA claims that random breath testing will 'fail to protect passengers' and has 'serious flaws.
Revenue Canada appreciates TEI's support of the BAPA concept and the initiatives taken here in Canada, the USA and elsewhere.
When considering the "time" aspects of BAPAs one needs to keep in mind what the BAPA process replaces: the transfer pricing audit, appeal procedures, and potential litigation or competent authority consideration (sometimes year after year).
The highest prevalence for cattle, buffaloes, sheep, and goats by any of the 4 tests was in Benisuef, except for the BAPA test in goats, which showed highest prevalence rates in Monofia.
BAPA has a lower-than-average price per minute of use for interstate switched access service, which results in less pressure for price declines and a more difficult competitive environment for competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs).
BAPA operates under an alternative regulation plan that expires on December 31, 2003.
Paring the party atmosphere of tapas sharing dishes with the fun of Belgian food, Bapas will open at the H Hotel on Shaikh Zayed Road.
The brothers, sons of restaurateur Ivan Haesen who runs a portfolio of outlets in Belgium, will open a Belgian lounge called Bapas at the end of September.
Inspired by the Spanish tapas concept, Bapas aims to attract a social clientele with signature sharing dishes.
SIAEC holds a 49% equity stake in BAPAS and Boeing holds the remaining 51%.