BBPP - What does BBPP stand for? The Free Dictionary
Also found in: Medical
|BBPP||Bioko Biodiversity Protection Program|
|BBPP||Blue Box Program Plan (Waste Diversion Ontario; Canada)|
|BBPP||Buddhist Book Project Poland|
|BBPP||Berliner Berufsverband Psychologischer Psychotherapeuten (German: Berlin Professional Association of Psychological Psychotherapists; Berlin, Germany)|
|BBPP||Base Band Patch Panel|
References in periodicals archive
Management and implementation of ICT Program BBPP
during 2015 for businesses Tourism Industry Vasco and which is to implement Best Practices in the Use of ICT (Information and Communication) and promote a process of continuous improvement that aspect.
Hiring the services necessary for the management and implementation of ICT BBPP
Programme during 2015 (extended to 2016), for companies in the tourism sector and Vasco which aims to implement Good Practices in Using ICT ( Information and Communication) and promote a process of continuous improvement in this regard.
is investing 75% of the equity, with Gvest, an affiliate of Graham Construction, providing the remaining 25%.