BGT

AcronymDefinition
BGTBritain's Got Talent (TV show)
BGTBusch Gardens Tampa
BGTBranch If Greater Than
BGTBischoff Glastechnik AG (German: Bischoff Glass Technology AG; Bretten, Germany)
BGTBodenseewerk Geraetetechnik GmbH (German defense company)
BGTBonny Gas Transport (est. 1989)
BGTBe Glad To
BGTBackpack Gear Test
BGTBusiness Growth Training
BGTBarnsdall Gallery Theatre (Los Angeles, California)
BGTBlue Grass Trust (Lexington, KY; est. 1955)
BGTBanta Global Turnkey Ltd
BGTBlood Glucose Test (diabetes test)
BGTBlessed Gérard Tonque
BGTBouillon Glucosé Tamponné (French: Buffered Glucose Broth)
BGTBenchmark Generator Tool
BGTBlastbay Game Toolkit (Blastbay Studios)
BGTBeverly Golf & Tennis Club
BGTBalsamic Golf Trophy
BGTBurmah Gas Transport, Ltd
BGTB. Gaming Technology, Ltd.
BGTBlood Group Testing
References in periodicals archive ?
The second phase development was triggered by strong demand, a reflection of the high service levels and modern facilities offered by BGT to shipping lines and cargo owners.
In Q1 2017, BGT completed the first phase of its terminal greenfield project, which included the construction of a new 250-meter berth and a 15-hectare yard area.
We are listening to our customers and are proactively meeting their needs,' said Phillip Marsham, BGT executive officer.
DARING BGT judge Amanda's outfits put her in the spotlight.
Now he is trying to be taken seriously as a comedian and wants to win BGT and perform in front of the Royal Family - what would the Queen think if she knew his past?
Playtech has acquired 90% of the issued share capital of BGT for EUR 138m, with the remaining 10% retained by Dr.
BGT Materials will initially open a pre-production facility and offices at the University to partner with a few leading consumer companies, before setting up larger European headquarters and a pilot production plant within Manchester.
BGT has the best ratings of any entertainment show this year with 10million viewers - two million more than The Voice.
It's live, it's BGT, quite frankly, anything can happen
The private BusinessDay newspaper reported Friday that the young Nigerians would be trained to acquire requisite competencies and skills in ship building, as part of Nigerian Content Development activities agreed between BGT & HHI, under the contract for the construction of two new LNG carriers for BGT.