References in classic literature ?
Meanwhile the younger generation: Boris, the officer, Anna Mikhaylovna's son; Nicholas, the undergraduate, the count's eldest son; Sonya, the count's fifteen-year-old niece, and little Petya, his youngest boy, had all settled down in the drawing room and were obviously trying to restrain within the bounds of decorum the excitement and mirth that shone in all their faces.
Boris was tall and fair, and his calm and handsome face had regular, delicate features.
Boris and his siblings were encouraged as children to discuss high-brow subjects, and his father Stanley says the earliest ambition of the young Boris was to be 'world king'.
Police said that Boris was found several hours after the incident passed out at the wheel of his vehicle at an intersection.
Boris Nemtsov was a Russian statesman who stood upand diedin defense of the freedoms and rights of the Russian people.
When Theresa May appointed Boris as the Foreign Secretary, she had already diluted the position - one of the great offices of state - by moving foreign policy closer to No10 and introducing the new Department for Exiting the European Union.
Bungling Boris Johnson's recent gaffe has further imperilled Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.
The 13-year-old Boris is on the second year of a five-year chemotherapy program at Philippine General Hospital.
Douglas Carswell is still popular among Tories and there is no way Boris wants to take him on in what could be a close contest.
Boris III the Unifier, Tsar of the Bulgarians (30 January 1894 a 28 August 1943), was the son of Tsar Ferdinand I.
Boris was born April 7, 1992, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Boris seemed a fun story--two upper-middle-class boys who went to Eton and Oxford, locked in a fierce rivalry--but not much more.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- boring through us
- boring through you
- Boring tool
- Boring, Edwin Garrigues
- boring, silly, etc. in the extreme
- Boris (disambiguation)
- Boris Abramovich Breslav
- Boris Abramovich Galin
- Boris Abramovich Slutskii
- Boris Afanasevich Eder
- Boris Agapov
- Boris Aleksandrov
- Boris Aleksandrovich
- Boris Aleksandrovich Aleksandrov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Apollov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Arbuzov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Chagin
- Boris Aleksandrovich Chaikovskii
- Boris Aleksandrovich Dolgoplosk
- Boris Aleksandrovich Fedorovich
- Boris Aleksandrovich Griftsov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Kazanskii
- Boris Aleksandrovich Keller
- Boris Aleksandrovich Larin
- Boris Aleksandrovich Maiorov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Neunylov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Nikitin
- Boris Aleksandrovich Pokrovskii
- Boris Aleksandrovich Repnin
- Boris Aleksandrovich Romanov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Ruchev
- Boris Aleksandrovich Rybakov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Serebrennikov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Smirnov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Turaev