CABCORP - What does CABCORP stand for? The Free Dictionary
References in periodicals archive
will see this as an advantage as it looks to expand across the Caribbean region.
Under the agreement, CABCORP will hold an 82 percent ownership interest, with PepsiAmericas controlling the remaining 18 percent.
CABCORP has been distributing, manufacturing and selling Pepsi-Cola products since 1942 (the oldest franchise of Pepsi in Latin America).
The combination of our Caribbean business with CABCORP provides the best strategic alternative to create value from this region," said Robert C.
The combination of our product offerings, territories and sales capabilities in Central America and the Caribbean should put CABCORP in a stronger position to take advantage of future expansion opportunities in the region.