CCVFCentro Cultural Vila Flor (Portuguese: Vila Flor Cultural Center)
CCVFCanadian Crime Victims Foundation (est. 2002; Canada)
CCVFCentral Coast Venture Forum (now California Coast Venture Forum; Santa Barbara, CA)
CCVFCalifornia Coast Venture Forum (Santa Barbara, CA)
References in periodicals archive ?
Mas o texto da brochura refere outro aspecto importante na questao das (boas) praticas relacionais (Brochura Oficinas da Imagem, CCVF, 2012):
In its 10th year, the CCVF has assisted emerging growth and laterstage companies raise over $110 million in capital investments from private equity, venture capital, and angel investors.
CCVF is a non-profit organization whose mission is to invite qualified companies to participate in forums with leading investors and sponsors in Santa Barbara, California.
The collection, voluntary intake, air column, recyclable household packaging and magazines newspapers magazines on the whole territory of the CCVF and unloading of packaging sorting center
The collection, voluntary intake, air column, the glass on the entire territory of the CCVF and unloading on a consolidation platform,
Logic said our FBC/DOC system verified for 40 percent combined with a 10 percent reduction from the CCVF should give 50 percent reduction, and that is exactly what the testing proved," Valentine said.
On pre-1994 engines, the FBC/DOC combination is verified for up to 50 percent reduction and the FBC/CWMF is verified for 75 percent, so combinations of those verified systems with the CCVF should give 60-85 percent reduction.
Executives and entrepreneurs will present 25 business plans that have been reviewed and culled from almost a hundred submissions," said Douglas Crawford, executive director, CCVF.
A business marketplace and two networking receptions, including tours and refreshments, will be hosted by CCVF and the Navy League, one at the historic Lobero Theater and the other offshore onboard a ship.
Companies selected to present their business plans at CCVF represent breakthrough technologies, dynamic business opportunities, and compelling business models that can shape the future of their respective industries, and bolster continuing business growth in the Central Coast corridor.
Along with Silicon Valley Bank as the Forum's senior founding sponsor, founding sponsors for CCVF 2000 included California Lutheran University, Compaq, Davies Communications, Inc.