CEPPChemical Emergency Preparedness Program (EPA)
CEPPCommunity Emergency Preparedness Programme (Singapore)
CEPPChartered Estate Planning Practitioner
CEPPChemical Emergency Preparedness Plan
CEPPCalWORKs Emergency Payment Program
CEPPCommittee on Educational Policy and Planning
References in periodicals archive ?
CEPP complains that they received payment for only 40% of the power billed in December and 46% of power billed in January.
We are very pleased to take a controlling interest in CEPP which has long been a very good business for us.
We created the CEPP so that colleges and universities can offer a valuable advantage to their students and communities, " said Jack Noonan, president and CEO of SPSS.
The CEPP curriculum is founded on the CRoss Industry Standard Process for Data Mining (CRISP-DM) methodology and emphasizes the critical skills necessary to conduct successful data mining initiatives.
The objective of the CEPP is to establish national competencies in data mining.
The EPA CEPP award is presented to individuals who go beyond what is required by law or job description and fulfills the spirit of preparedness, prevention and response, particularly with creativity and innovation.
and CDC hold equal shares of approximately 97 percent of the stock in CEPP, with the remaining 3 percent held by Basic Energy Ltd.
The companies are currently signing additional books for the new Elsevier and CEPP Energy Series.
We are pleased to work with SGCC and CEPP on this new Energy Series to provide insights into ultra-high voltage transmission from a true leader in the field.
According to Stora Enso, CEPP will actively pursue claims of its own against Andritz for breach by Andritz of its obligations under the contracts.
Therefore, a CEPPS must address unique challenges that will require thoughtful integration of multidisciplinary expertise.
A modern CEPPS needs to be an intelligence-empowered system that includes capability for information collection/processing and decision making, mechatronics devices for sensing and control, and the ability to synergistically integrate these components into functional systems.