CHFS

AcronymDefinition
CHFSCabinet for Health and Family Services (Kentucky; also known as Kentucky Cabinet for Health Services)
CHFSCochin Hand Function Scale
CHFSCommunications Handling Facility Service
CHFSContinuous Hydrothermal Flow Synthesis (materials chemistry)
References in periodicals archive ?
The winners were announced earlier in Louisville at the Child Support Conference, which was sponsored by the CHFS Child Support Enforcement Program.
The CSE, part of the CHFS Department for Income Support, administers child support enforcement jointly with local contracting officials for all 120 counties.
The CHFS employment database was used to determine retention beyond the 2-year commitment and every year thereafter up to 9 years out of the program (for the first cohort).
All the graduates were tracked in the personnel database to ascertain how many were still with the CHFS after their 2-year commitment was complete and for every year following their completion of the commitment.
The average time between being hired by the CHFS and beginning a master's degree is 1.
When asked about the likelihood that they would still be working for CHFS in 1 year, 28% responded they were somewhat likely to believe they would still be at CHFS in the next year, and 47% responded they were very likely to believe they would still be at the CHFS in the next year (for a total of 75% intending to stay on the job).
The combination of the two companies allows CHFS to offer an independent, robust and institutional-quality hosted infrastructure built to meet all investor due diligence requirements.
This award represents our agency's continued trust in HMS's expertise and innovative revenue recovery and cost avoidance solutions," said Teresa Shields, CHFS Medicaid Services Specialist in the Department for Medicaid Services, Division of Program Integrity.
The Contract Notice is the first formal step in taking forward a competition for the next CHFS contract, which will run from 1 October 2016.