References in periodicals archive ?
As for the present volume, it is the first exhaustive catalogue and study of the Campa inscriptions currently kept in the Museum of Cham Sculpture established by the French in the central Vietnam port city and opened in 1919.
The Campa Cola society has so far succeeded in fending off the civic agency's demolition team.
The residents of Campa Cola are left with no legal option since the Supreme Court earlier this month upheld its earlier order for demolition of parts of the society which were illegal.
On a college student's tight budget, Christina Campa got tired of pouring so much money into the gas tank of her car, she got rid of it and started walking and taking the bus.
Campa introduced the Expectations in December 2007, and reinforced a number of characteristics effective first class petty officers have always demonstrated.
Se e vero che la lingua italiana ha un molo, come scrive Riccardo Campa nella prefazione, "sostitutivo .
Campa, the city's director of community initiatives.
Campa (1993) investigates the influence of the exchange rate level and exchange volatility on FDI.
She can put together a much better government than the past administration did," said PRI mayoral candidate Roberto Campa Ciprian.
Reachable, a leader in social business solutions, today announced that its CEO, Al Campa, will be speaking at the Sales & Marketing 2.
THE Campa Cola residents of Mumbai have finally withdrawn their stiff resistance against the civic action on the illegal flats in the complex, after civic officials tried in vain to enter the society for the last three days.
Mumbai, June 23 ( ANI ): Ahead of the arrival of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) officials, the residents of Campa Cola Compound expressed hope upon the assurance of Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, who said that after allowing BMC to cut power, water and gas supply the next step will be taken in their favor.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Camp-Meidell condition
- camp-on system
- cAMP-response element-binding protein-1
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 1
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 2
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 1
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 2
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 3
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 4
- cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 4
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4A
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4B
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4D
- cAMP-specific 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase 7B
- cAMP-specific cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 8A
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase PDE4D6
- cAMP-specific phosphodiesterase-4 B isoform
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna di Roma
- Campagna per la Riforma della Banca Mondiale
- Campagne d'Education Respectueuse de la Faune et de la Flore
- Campagne Québec-Vie
- Campagnola, Domenico
- Campagnola, Giulio
- Campaign 4 Liberty
- Campaign Action Group
- campaign against
- campaign against (someone or something)
- Campaign against Age Discrimination in Employment
- Campaign Against Arms Trade
- Campaign Against Atrocities on Minorities in Bangladesh
- Campaign Against Censorship
- Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain
- Campaign against Climate Change
- Campaign Against Depleted Uranium
- Campaign Against DWP Corruption