EIGESPN (Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) Internet Group
EIGEsthetics International Group (investment holding company; Malaysia)
EIGEquity Investment Group (various locations)
EIGEurope India Gateway (submarine communications cable system)
EIGEstimation Indicative Globale (French: Global Indicative Estimate; pensions)
EIGEasy Index Generator
EIGExcellence in Government
EIGEdmonton Investors Group (Edmonton, Canada)
EIGEducation Image Gallery
EIGEngineering Installation Group
EIGEvènement Indésirable Grave (French)
EIGErie Insurance Group
EIGEcole Internationale de Genève (French)
EIGEpilepsy, Idiopathic Generalized
EIGEating Is Good
EIGEmitter Identification Guide
EIGErgonomic Interest Group
EIGEnfield Insurance Group (Bigelow, AR)
References in periodicals archive ?
acted as legal counsel to CrownRock, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP acted as legal counsel to Magnetar and EIG.
The letter says: "Our headteachers in Monmouthshire are deeply concerned about the impact that the EIG cuts will have on vulnerable learners.
Harbour Energy, together with funds managed by EIG, will provide Chrysaor with up to USD 1bn to support the acquisition and provide future growth capital.
MTN Group , one of the most important partners in EIG which is one of the most important cable systems in the world, together with another 15 Telecommunications Operators from around the world.
Triloma Financial Group and EIG Global Energy Partners said they have formed Triloma EIG Global Energy Fund to invest primarily in a global portfolio of privately originated energy company and project debt.
5bn, of which 55 % will be held by EIG, and the remaining 45% by Abengoa, which will deconsolidate these projects.
John Russell, management committee chairman, EIG, said: "This single coherent solution provided by Ciena enables us to meet customer demand for more capacity with scalability, reach and resiliency.
These discussions will be given further impetus by the continued development of Vista, the expected satisfaction of further development milestones and the support of EIG, and Coalspur's major shareholder Borrowdale Park.
The Launchpad has also proven a valuable place for investors to spot new trends and investment targets, as commented by Mark Blanford, an industry pioneer, founder of Sportingbet, investor in the gaming sector and a long-time Launchpad judge: “Several of my investments came about as a result of connections made at EIG.
Mr Rigg would be better lobbying Westminster to reinstate the lost 25% and to continue EIG funding after 2013, when they have signalled it could end.
The Defendants established a reporting limit of 250 ng/m I, at or over which EIG test results were reported as "positive" for drinking alcohol.
Prizes include VIP delegate badges to EIG and Top Gear Live, and iPads.