References in periodicals archive ?
Elka Torpey, "Projected openings in occupations with high employment rates for people with disabilities," Career Outlook, U.
Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said that exports of textile and textile products to China last year consisted of garments 60%, fiber yarn 3%.
Her son Leo, played with moody intensity by Curtis Cole, is spoilt but charming and falls for Elka, recently arrived from Poland looking for menial work.
M2 EQUITYBITES-February 7, 2011-VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies Inc names Elka Nir to board(C)2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
Three suicide bombers blew themselves up inside the Ninewa Emergency Department, killing the commander Colonel Shamel Ahmad Elka.
Mari Elka Pangestu, Sharma informed that the bilateral trade reached the target of 10 billion dollars by 2010, set by the two sides in 2005, one year ahead of the schedule.
Jakarta, (SANA) -- Indonesian Minister of Trade Mari Elka Pangestu affirmed on Wednesday the Indonesian government's desire to develop and boost cooperation with Syria.
Elka Kamenova-Tsankova is the new chairperson of the managing board at Kooperatsia Panda, master franchiser for Office 1 Superstore chain of office supplies stores.
Key economic posts are held by the same persons -- Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati and Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu -- both of whom are considered to be as market friendly.
A little boy called Stefek (Damian Ul) and his teenage sister Elka (Ewelina Walendziak) still bear the emotional scars of their father's disappearance.
Caglayan is expected to have talks with Indonesian Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu, Industry Minister Fahmi Idris and Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati during his visit to this country.
Member, German Parliament Elka Hoff and Deputy Head of German Embassy Inna Lapel called on Maulana Fazl-ur-Rahman here on Friday.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Elk root
- Elk root
- Elk State Park
- Elk Valley and South Country Health Care Coalition
- Elk Valley Coal
- Elk Valley Coal Corporation
- Elk Valley Job Seekers
- elk, Irish
- elk, Irish
- ELK-related tyrosine kinase
- Elk-Skegemog Lakes Association
- ELK2, member of ETS oncogene family, pseudogene 1
- ELK2A, member of ETS oncogene family, pseudogene
- ELK3, ETS-domain protein
- ELK4, ETS-domain protein
- Elkann, John Philip
- Elkhart Community Haunted House
- Elkhart County
- Elkhart County Special Education Cooperative
- Elkhart County, IN
- Elkhart County, Indiana
- Elkhart Lake Improvement Association
- Elkhart Lake Public Library
- Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
- Elkhart Memorial High School
- Elkhart PC Users Group
- Elkhart Public Library District
- Elkhart Township Fire Department
- Elkhart, Indiana
- Elkhorn City Area Heritage Council
- Elkhorn coral
- elkhorn corals
- elkhorn fern
- Elkhorn High Adventure Base
- Elkhorn Ranch
- Elkhorn Rural Public Power District
- Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Elkhorn State Park