EXOR


Also found in: Dictionary, Wikipedia.
Related to EXOR: EXOR gate
AcronymDefinition
EXORExclusive-Or Gate
References in periodicals archive ?
IFIL acquired the majority stake in Cushman & Wakefield in April 2007, before merging with IFI and then becoming Exor.
Both EXOR and I believe that in this role I can have the greatest impact and pursue my passion, interfacing with our major clients," he added.
John Elkann said, Cushman & Wakefield is one of EXOR s largest investments and we are strongly committed to supporting its development, helping it to achieve its full potential as a premier global real estate firm.
When asked about Mosler's tenure, Exor said in a statement, "We are grateful to Bruce for all he has accomplished.
EXOR intends to give continuity to PartnerRe's management team and its brand.
Exor under the Joint venture will keep majority shareholding of 51% shareholding whereas Petromoc gets the remaining 49%.
Altera is partnering with a leading PLC software developer, 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH, as well as with a leader in HMI development, EXOR International SpA, to create the integrated solution combining embedded software, graphics libraries, powerful application-class processors and programmable silicon to accommodate all the custom backplane and peripheral requirements for automation systems.
To find a successor, privately held Cushman & Wakefield, owned by the publicly traded Italian company Exor, made the unusual decision to look both outside and inside the industry for a replacement, hiring executive search firm Spencer Stuart to bring in candidates.
Prior to that, he was a Managing Director of EXOR America Inc.
In recent years, Cushman & Wakefield has made great strides in reorganizing its business operations, and is now well positioned to capture the opportunities present ed by a recovering market," said John Elkann, chairman and CEO of EXOR, C&W's majority shareholder.
Pete Burgess, president of Exor R&D in Cincinnati, Ohio, stated, "Our operator control panels must connect to a variety of factory devices and legacy systems.
This demo features a full touch-screen human machine interface (HMI) and OPC-UA-based PLC reference design by Altera partner Exor International, and SoC security IP from Altera partner Barco Silex.