References in periodicals archive ?
Europeanization of Turkey: Polity and Politics, 2015; Aylin Guney and Ali Tekin (eds).
In this analysis of the interaction between Europeanization and domestic determinants of change Chiva (2009: 205) concludes that "giving in to the adaptive pressures generated by the process of EU accession is not the same as acquiescing to a feminist agenda on gender equality.
The Europeanization has also its disadvantages in the sense that it decreases the safety in all indicators, for example: the Europeanization of the local chronic phenomena, the Europeanization of the major organized crime (trafficking of weapons, trafficking of drugs, trafficking of persons), and the radicalization of ethnic and of religious fanaticism, terrorism etc.
Thus, it is quite clear that Churches are also directly influenced by Europeanization, regardless of the wishes of their believers.
Europeanization is conventionally understood as a phenomenon of domestic adaptation to European integration.
Following this concept, we address several research questions: What are the main topics recognized as the most important for Europeanization of Eastern Europe today?
The enlargement literature has focused on the democratic quality of a regime as the main factor influencing the costs of Europeanization (cf.
In the second chapter, the authors present the book's conceptual and theoretical framework, starting with a discussion on the book's basic concepts Europeanization and MLG and how these relate to and influence overall governance in these states and the various policy sectors.
And the Europeanization of Germany's politics filled -- and still fills -- the civilization gap embodied in German statehood.
Aktivering, flexicurity, the surface Europeanization of employment?
Although the impressive amount of empirical data presented throughout the book offers insights into a variety of different processes, the general assessment of the volume is that such assumptions and expectations regarding Europeanization have been somewhat exaggerated, and "internal state history and politics have so far played the most important causal roles in shaping the fates of 'divided nations'" (p.
It was assessed on that occasion that this type communication helped maintain and promote further cooperation at all levels, enabled full coordination and detailed revision of initiatives and projects, and helped identify new projects in conformity with the shared aspirations for Europeanization of both countries and stabilization of the region.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- European-Mediterranean Parametric Earthquake Catalogue
- European-Mediterranean Partnership
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre
- European-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training
- European-Pro Evolution Soccer League
- European-style exercise
- European-Style Exercises
- European-style option
- European-Style Options
- European-Sudanese Public Affairs Council
- European-Two Phase Flow Group
- European/Canadian LOTOS Protocol Tool Set
- European/Mediterranean Planetarium Association
- European/South Pacific & Magellan Conference
- Europeans for Medical Advancement
- Europeans for Medical Progress Trust
- Europeans for Verifiable Elections
- Europeans Friendly Basketball League
- Europeans Throughout the World
- Europeans Using Roundwood Innovatively and Sustainably
- Européen Bowling Club Thionvillois
- Européenne Carrosserie Laurent
- Européenne d'Assurances Placements et Crédits
- Européenne d'Echappement et de Catalyseurs
- Européenne d'Engineering en Productique et Informatique
- Européenne de Cautionnement
- Européenne de Chaudronnerie et de Fabrications Métalliques
- Européenne de Communication et de Service
- Européenne de Conception, d'Ingénierie et de Distribution
- Européenne de Conseil et d'Expertise de Paris
- Européenne de Consommables Informatiques
- Européenne de Courses Express Dauphinoises
- Européenne de Courtage d'Assurances
- Européenne de Distribution Hydraulique
- Européenne de Formation Professionnelle
- Européenne de Marbre
- Européenne de Matériaux Composites