References in periodicals archive ?
10] EN LAS ESTACIONES DE MONITOREO Estaciones FA1 FA2 FA3 FA4 Barrancas 0,739 0,409 0,226 0,260 Casitas 3 0,444 0,146 0,592 0,232 Patilla 0,401 0,588 0,243 0,319 Provincial 0,805 0,337 0,183 0,149 Roche 0,363 0,428 0,367 0,629 Sol y Sombra 0,134 0,656 0,165 0,162 Vivienda 0,300 0,674 0,014 0,079 Nuevo Roche 0,789 0,237 0,360 0,190 Varianza (%) 82,08 10,43 5,69 1,49 Varianza acumulada (%) 82,08 92,50 98,19 99,68 * : Significativas contribuciones de las estaciones.
FA2 represents a change both in sand/mud ratio and in channel architecture.
We analyzed the Gephi FA2 visualizations of Twitter interactions according to several parameters, as follows: Degree
1] soil) of 'mobile' and bound with calcium humic and fulvic acids in the 0-15 cm and 15-25 cm soil layers as influenced by tillage and the proportion of overwintering crops in the rotation (mean data 2004 and 2006) Treatment 0-15 cm HA1 FA1 FA1a HA2 FA2 Soil tillage systems (B) CT 0.
05) in FA4, FA1 and FA3 followed by FA2 and control, respectively.
Britain is expected to buy around 150 Joint Combat Aircraft, to replace the Navy's Sea Harrier FA2 and the RAF's Harrier GR7, in a pounds 1.
The flyash in FAP2, denoted as FA2, was a Class F flyash, which originated from coal power stations in Japan burning approximately 50% Australian coal from various sources in south-east Queensland.
in the Black Box Theatre (Building FA2 130) on the southwest corner of the college campus, 3041 W.
On 9 May the air estimate was revisited to allow for the employment of seven RAF GR7 Harriers and six RN FA2 Harriers from the CVS HMS Illustrious (R06), eight C-130s, and a mix of 12 helicopters.
But hey, let's not write FA2 off completely just yet.
The ship also has the capacity to carry Sea Harrier FA2 jump jets, RAF Harrier GR7 surface attack planes, Sea King helicopters and Merlin anti-submarine helicopters.
Research carried out by the Royal Navy indicated the present Sea Harrier FA2, with its radars, medium and short range air to air missiles and laser guided bombs, would be outclassed by 2010.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- FA test
- FA virus
- Fa Xian
- FAA Acquisition System Toolset
- FAA Air Traffic Activity Database System
- FAA Air Traffic Control Technology Branch
- FAA Airline Data Exchange
- FAA Airport Planning and Programming Office
- FAA Assessment Model
- FAA Aviation Policy and Plans Office
- FAA Incident Data System
- FAA Information Superhighway for Training
- FAA Integrated Communications System
- FAA Internet National Directory
- FAA IP-Routed Multiuser Network
- FAA Operational Support Service
- FAA PMA
- FAA Telecommunications Infrastructure
- FAA/Industry Training Standards