FeRPFe(III)-reducing prokaryotes
FeRPFaculty Early Retirement Program
FeRPFamily Employment Readiness Program
FeRPFederal Emergency Response Plan
FeRPFamily Engagement Resource Providers
FeRPFusion Energy Research Program (University of California, San Diego)
FeRPFederal Emergency Radiological Plan
FeRPfield-emission retarding-potential
FeRPFinal Exam Review Packet
FeRPFederated Enterprise Resource Planning
References in periodicals archive ?
On the other hand, FERP project director Salman Memon insisted that complaints of poor supervision were not true.
Once approved, TF Lifeliner coordinated with the JFC-UA J-4, USAID, the embassy's chief of mission, and the governments of Liberia and Senegal to determine which government agencies or NGOs should receive the FEPP and FERP properties.
76) No matter what the authority for use of foreign land, the disposal authority for FERP remains the same.
The Secretary of Defense's title 40 authority to dispose of foreign excess property also applies to all FERP.
When a FOB was in a town or a densely populated area, it could be donated to the Afghan government or Afghan locals through the FERP process.
5 million in FERP that was transferred to the government of Afghanistan.
00 million are under procurement whereas two rehabilitation schemes under FERP amounting to Rs 1773.
Talking to a group of journalist, Deputy Director Works and Service Department Sindh, Syed Ishfaq Hussain Shah said that 90 percent funds for the construction of roads were provided by the ADB under FERP Project while remaining 10 percent funds were provided by the Sindh Government.
The FERP also includes reconstruction of 793 km of national highways and bridges, and about 800 km of provincial road networks to multiple hazards resistant standards, improving 1.
600 million of FERP resources comes from Ordinary Capital Resources (OCR) with a 32-year term, an eight year grace period and interest set in accordance with ADBs LIBOR-based lending facility.