FIE


Also found in: Dictionary, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
FIEFrontiers In Education (conference)
FIEFund for the Improvement of Education (US Department of Education)
FIEFédération Internationale d'Escrime
FIEForeign-Invested Enterprise
FIEFuel Injection Equipment
FIEForeign Investment Enterprise
FIEForo Internacional de Emprendedores (Guatemala)
FIEFull and Individual Evaluation (special education)
FIEFlorida Institute of Education
FIECentro de Fomento a Iniciativas Economicas (Spanish)
FIEFellow of the Institution of Engineers
FIEfly-in echelon (US DoD)
FIEFoundation for Investor Education
FIEFacilities, Infrastructure, and Environment
FIEFamilies for Inclusive Education
FIEFringe Integral Equation
FIEForeign Import and Export
FIEFinger in Ear (Craniosacral Therapy)
References in periodicals archive ?
Al cierre de esta edicion, el viernes 19, la esgrimista Paola Pliego escribio en su cuenta de TWitter: "Me he conducido siempre dentro de la ley, he respetado y me he sometido, aun sabiendo que era injusto, a las decisiones de las instituciones, les pido a Alfredo Castillo y a Carlos Padilla, maximas autoridades del deporte, que se pronuncien y se comunique a la FIE la sentencia definitiva que desconoce al corrupto expresidente de la FME y su Consejo Directivo.
FiE 2017 provides us with the perfect platform to celebrate the company's accomplishments.
Established in 1896, the FIE is the world governing body for fencing with a current strength of 151 member nations.
Fie was attacked while helping feed people at Coffee4Craig's soup kitchen in Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester.
But Tony Lowes of FIE said it was important that Ireland remain vigilant.
Fie graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology in 1970 with a BS in Printing Management and Photo Science, after his course was interrupted by serving in Vietnam as a combat photographer in the US Air Force.
FIE works to address the restrictive and unfair practices undertaken by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), that prevent customers from having the freedom to support, repair and resell IT equipment and software.
Fie says they'll be able to create more productive workflows and track documents.
Fie was recognized as one of the "Washingtonians of the Year in 2007" by Washingtonian magazine.
FIE was worried this could be detrimental for the sand dunes and their snails, the microscopic Vertigo angustior.
DI owns a 60 percent stake while the remaining 40 percent is held by FIE.
Tu boiras la verite Ta nuit sera longue Et tu seras sourd Ne te fie pas au silence Ne te retourne pas Statue de sel tu seras Eecoute, ecoute.