FZC

AcronymDefinition
FZCFree Zone Company
FZCFast Zip Cracker (software)
FZCFrank-Zadoff-Chu (Sequence)
FZCFocus Zero Cross
FZCForward Erazure Correction (booster)
FZCFuzzy's Children (gaming clan)
References in periodicals archive ?
Major organization : SV PITTIE SOHAR TEXTILE FZC LLC
DowCoin is a project of Dow Blockchain Technology FZC, Dubai.
Crescent Enterprise a holding company operating through its subsidiaries Crescent Aviation FZC, Crescent Construction LLC, Omniway Properties Ltd, Clinical Pathology Services LLC, and Petrocommerce.
Among the economic zone's success stories from Pakistan are: Adroit Factory FZC, a top class manufacturer and distributor of high quality edible oil products in the Middle East; Modern Fence FZC, a gabion manufacturer; and VSF Logistics FZE, a company that provides logistics, cold storage, refrigerated logistics, as well as customized logistics.
Growthgate, the middle-market specialist PE firm, announced the sale by its majority-owned vehicle, JetSet Equity Partners, of 51% of the capital stock of Gama Group MENA FZC, the manager and operator of private jets, the company said.
Under the terms of this original investment, a regional holding company for the Air and Ground divisions, Gama Group MENA FZC was formed with the company holding a 49% equity interest and Jet Set owning the remaining 51%.
said Liming Jin, General Manager of Li Jie International Trading FZC .
Thaicom has announced that it has signed an agreement with iSAT Africa Ltd FZC.
The Directorate General of Manpower, representing the Ministry of Manpower, in the Dhofar Governorate has signed agreements with OCTAL SAOC FZC and the Arak Clothing Production Company in Dhofar to raise the minimum wage of its Omani employees.
Internationally-renowned companies namely De Nora-SKAFS International (USA-Pakistan), Vinci and FZC (France), Hyundai (Korea), Sultan Mahmood and Company-ESER Contracting (Turkey-Pakistan), Beijing Enter-prises, China Railway, China Gezhouba Group, China Aerospace Construction and Anuhi Shui An Construction Group (China), Dam and Water Works Construction Co, SABIR Mahab Ghodss Consulting Engineering Co, AM-CORP Engineering and Consulting (Iran-Pakistan) and Veolia Water Systems (United Arab Emirates) have pre-qualified for 14 contracts PSPC had invited pre-qualification applications for award of 14 contracts worth US $ 1.
Most directly affected are the great industrial facilities such as IGM, Mittal, Makstil, FZC 11 Oktomvri, Usje, Makpetrol, Okta, and other smaller companies.
Holding his earlier challenge if his or his company Petroline FZC has any connection to Panama tax heavens, he would resign from the politics.