References in classic literature ?
I accepted, of course, and as I descended the stairs, I wondered what whim had entered the old lady's brain; her son was out--gone to pass the evening at the Salle of the Grande Harmonie or some other club of which he was a member.
That day, as other solem dayes, they spent In song and dance about the sacred Hill, Mystical dance, which yonder starrie Spheare Of Planets and of fixt in all her Wheeles Resembles nearest, mazes intricate, Eccentric, intervolv'd, yet regular Then most, when most irregular they seem: And in thir motions harmonie Divine So smooths her charming tones, that Gods own ear Listens delighted.
ARRIVAL One of the twins in the show now aged 4 harmonie-rose allen HARMONIE was struck down with meningitis when she was 10 months old and lost her limbs to the disease.
CEW: Women & Men in Beauty Series-New York: Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer, 5:30-7:30pm, Harmonie Club, 4 East 60th Street, New York, NY.
Although the procedure was supposed to be a hush-hush affair, Kim's younger sister Khloe confirmed during the launch party for Hpnotiq Harmonie liqueur at the Dream Downtown hotel that reports of her mother's face-lift were true.
The couple have three other children Connie, seven, Tyler, two, and one-year old Harmonie.
The Backworth Male Voice Choir and 60 members of the Leidertafel Harmonie of Hamburg will hold the concert, which also includes soloist Graeme Danby.
Part of the funds will be used for construction of roads, drains and structures at Parfaiate Harmonie, West Bank Demerara.
Fourth- through sixth-grade category: Erynn Young, Tesoro del Valle Elementary, first; Sarah Barritt, Helmers, second; Bronte Condo, Newhall, third; and Harmonie Lee, Stevenson Ranch, fourth.
The 30 shows include Pour ceux qui croient que la terre est ronde (For People Who Believe that the Earth Is Round), about Columbus and his disillusioned son, from the writer/director team of Jean-Rock Gaudreault and Jacinthe Potvin; Harmonie, a giant-marionette show about an eco-friendly doctor who travels by pelican, created by Theatre de la Dame de Coeur for the 2005 World Expo; and Theatre Erumu of Japan's Bekkanko-Oni (Funny-faced Ogre), a romance between a monster and a blind girl.
Their latest success was at the Harmonie Musical Festival in Linen Holzhausen, near Frankfurt.
The market place is very sophisticated, people are paying higher rents and they expect quality," he told those who attend the American ORT Real Estate & Construction Breakfast meeting last week at the Harmonie Club.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Harmonic/Noise Ratio
- harmonica bug
- Harmonica Organization of Texas
- Harmonical mean
- Harmonical proportion
- Harmonically Enhanced Digital Device
- Harmonically Related Carrier
- Harmonically Related Carriers
- Harmonics of Frequency Modulation
- Harmonie Concert Band
- Harmonie de Charlesbourg
- Harmonie de Coaticook
- Harmonie de Saint Quentin en Yvelines
- Harmonie de Val-Bélair
- Harmonie des Chemins de fer d'Epernay
- Harmonie Kunst Door Oefening
- Harmonie Laval
- Harmonie Municipale de Bonneville
- Harmonie Municipale de Chevrières
- Harmonie Municipale de Dudelange
- Harmonie municipale de Mâcon
- Harmonie Municipale de Sion
- Harmonie Municipale Mondorf-les-Bains
- Harmonie Municipale Pétange
- Harmonie Musicale de Lachenaie
- Harmonie of Hardcore
- Harmonie Park Revisited Volume 1
- Harmonie Park Revisited Volume 2
- Harmonie Park Revisited Volume 3
- Harmonie Royale Policière de Charleroi
- Harmonie State Park
- Harmonie-Fanfare de Lamastre
- Harmonies Beauty and Holistic Therapy