I-94WInternational Visa Waiver Program
References in periodicals archive ?
It means travellers will have to register with the US Embassy at least 72 hours before they plan to go and provide the same information they currently do on the I-94W when arriving in the US.
The CBP officer will provide a paper Form I-94, I-94W or I-94A as appropriate.
However, upon arrival in the US, a person traveling under the visa waiver program will have to complete an I-94W form.