KML


Also found in: Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
KMLKeyhole Markup Language
KMLKilling My Lobster (comedy troupe, San Francisco, California)
KMLKettle Moraine Lutheran (high school; Jackson, WI)
KMLKewalo Marine Laboratory (University of Hawaii Manoa; Honolulu, HI)
KMLKnowledge Management Language
KMLKilling Myself Laughing
References in periodicals archive ?
The acquisition of KML by KTH is a milestone transaction in South Africa.
A typical 3D data layer includes a terrain layer, a KML layer and a 3D model layer.
Scivoletto brings to KML vast experience in the construction
After a programme of French music on the first release on their own KML label, Katia and Marielle Labeque now turn their four hands to the piano music of Igor Stravinsky.
Car park company KML earned pounds 350,000 last year from running car parks for Pontypridd and Rhondda NHS Trust, including at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital in Llantrisant.
In Pontypridd and Rhondda NHS Trust, KML earned pounds 350,000 last year from running car parks in hospitals like the Royal Glamorgan in Llantrisant.
MultiGen-Paradigm has also extended the interoperability of Creator by including KML import/export capabilities.
The project, delivered in partnership with Serco Group Hong Kong and KML Engineering, will see the design, supply, installation, commission, and maintenance of a TCSS, which will include 11 gantries incorporating lane control systems and variable advisory speed restrictions.
By sharing Placemarks and KML files for display on the Keyhole base map, real estate professionals can dramatically accelerate the review and approval process for all transactions.
00 in 25,000 piece quantities and is packaged in a 40-pin KML package.
KCCL is a Ugandan company of which La Source owns 55% with the remaining 45% belonging to the Ugandan Government through KML.
We are very appreciative of the KML team and their efforts to test and validate this new service which will benefit the entire default servicing community.