References in periodicals archive ?
Beneficiaries of Bell's grants included the Arts Council of Kalamazoo, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Kalamazoo, The Boy Scouts of America, Boys & Girls Club of Greater Kalamazoo, The Cheff Therapeutic Riding Center, The Comstock Community Center, the Crescendo Academy of Music, The Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan council, Gryphon Place, The Kalamazoo Ballet Company, The Kalamazoo Civic Theatre, The Kalamazoo College--Farms to K The Kalamazoo Junior Symphony, New Latino Visions, Smartshop, Wellspring Dancers, WMU-New Issues Poetry & Prose, and the Whole Art Theatre.
In the book's chapter on talent, the authors explain how Kalamazoo has become America's leading example of a "talent-driven community.
To qualify, a family must live in Kalamazoo and a student must be enrolled in a district school for four years or more.
Public-private collaboration in Kalamazoo led to three initiatives that comprise Kalamazoo's equity agenda.
At Northfield-based Kalamazoo, more than 1,200 deferred pensioners were facing poverty-stricken retirements following the decision of the Kalamazoo Computer Group to go into voluntary liquidation in early 2002, and the subsequent disposal of its assets.
Identifying new export market opportunities is a key strategy for Kalamazoo Security Print who are focusing on developing and launching innovative security technologies to meet the growing demand for protection against corporate fraud.
told the Kalamazoo Gazette, "If anything, I think it's going to make people more sensitive to the attacks on traditional values.
When Kalamazoo Kelly wasn't working the milling machines, he rolled the paper.
The Kalamazoo Promise has offered full-tuition scholarships since 2005 to students who spend kindergarten through 12th grade in the city's public school district.
com)-- Blind Design Kalamazoo today announced the launch of www.
The Kalamazoo Public Schools Board of Education has approved $4 million in building contracts to refurbish Maple Street Magnet School for the Arts.
27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers Energy has named Kalamazoo College its "Green Generation Customer of the Year" in recognition of the College's overall sustainability effort and its voluntary participation in this renewable energy program.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Kalaidovich, Konstantin
- Kalaidovich, Konstantin Fedorovich
- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Nagar
- Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve
- Kalakaua Marine Education Center
- Kalakshetra Arts Festival
- Kalakutskii, Nikolai
- Kalakutskii, Nikolai Veniaminovich
- Kalam (Islamic term)
- Kalam Integrated Development Project
- Kalam, A. P. J. Abdul
- Kalamansi lime
- kalamata olive
- Kalamata, Greece
- Kalamazoo Alliance for Equality
- Kalamazoo Amateur Radio Club
- Kalamazoo Animal Liberation League
- Kalamazoo Animation Festival International
- Kalamazoo Area Academic Achievement Program
- Kalamazoo Area Housing Corporation
- Kalamazoo Area Math and Science Center
- Kalamazoo Area Mathematics and Science Center
- Kalamazoo Area Newcomers' Club
- Kalamazoo Aviation History Museum
- Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
- Kalamazoo Center for the Healing Arts
- Kalamazoo Chamber of Referral Experts
- Kalamazoo Christian High School
- Kalamazoo Christian School Association
- Kalamazoo Christian West Elementary
- Kalamazoo Citizens for Responsible Development
- Kalamazoo City
- Kalamazoo College
- Kalamazoo Community Foundation
- Kalamazoo Community in Schools
- Kalamazoo Community Mental Health Substance Abuse Services
- Kalamazoo Concert Band
- Kalamazoo County
- Kalamazoo County Advocates for Senior Issues
- Kalamazoo County Animal Services and Enforcement
- Kalamazoo County Road Commission
- Kalamazoo County Taxpayers Association
- Kalamazoo County, MI
- Kalamazoo County, Michigan