Length of the Alignment - How is Length of the Alignment abbreviated?
LALI (redirected from Length of the Alignment)
|LALI||Length of the Alignment (molecular biology term)|
|LALI||Local Activation and Lateral Inhibition (mathematical biosciences)|
References in periodicals archive
Distribution of length of the corridor indicates that Rajasthan (39 percent) and Gujarat (38 percent) together constitute 77 percent of the total length of the alignment
of freight corridor, followed by Haryana and Maharashtra 10 percent each and Uttar Pradesh and National Capital Region of Delhi 1.
Additionally, the length of the alignment
has a minimum value given by the length of the largest sequence, and a maximum length given, for instance, as twice the length of the largest sequence.