References in periodicals archive ?
After the samples were blocked in 5% nonfat milk in Tris-buffered saline, immunoblotting was conducted using a primary antibody against SP-A at a dilution of 1:150 or TLR4 at a dilution of 1:500 (Abcam, Britain, ab22048) or NF-kB (Abcam, Britain, ab32536) at a dilution of 1:5000 or IkB-a (Abcam, Britain, ab133462) or MEK1 (Abcam, Britain, ab32091) at a dilution of 1:1000 and phosphorylated MEK1 (p-MEK1) (Abcam, Britain, ab96379) at a dilution of 1:800 or ERK2 (Abcam, Britain, ab32081) at a dilution of 1:1000 and phosphorylated ERK1/2 (Abcam, Britain, ab201015) at a dilution of 1:800 or P38MAPK at a dilution of 1:3000 (Abcam, Britain, ab170099) and phosphorylated P38MAPK (Abcam, Britain, ab47363) at a dilution of 1:500, and then secondary antibody conjugated with horseradish peroxidase.
MEK1 mutations confer resistance to MEK and B-RAF inhibition.
Increase of Cys 374 polymerization activity MEK1 C341 Facilitation n.
28) Activated Raf (or other MAP3K) binds and phosphorylates downstream kinase MEK1 and MEK2 with dual specificity, which in turn phosphorylate ERK1/2.
Recentemente (Das e colaboradores, 1995), foi mostrado que MnSOD pode ser ativado por PDGF devido a proteina egr-1, esta ligada a uma regiao especifica do gene MnSOD, o qual pode ser controlado pela sinalizacao de MEK1 e ERK1/2.
Implication of MEK1 and MEK2 in the establishment of the blood-placenta barrier during placentogenesis in mouse.
For example, ERK signaling (RAF [right arrow] MEK1,2 [right arrow] ERK1,2) is often associated with cell differentiation and growth, whereas JNK signaling is usually thought to accompany the initiation of apoptosis (Junttila et al.
7) In most cases, tissues taken at relapse show increased ERK activation via phosphorylation; genomic profiling at relapse has demonstrated acquired mutations in MEK1 and NRAS in a subset of cases, though additional biochemical adaptations in signaling have also been noted.
In the case of human leukemia cells, it involves activation of both the intrinsic and the extrinsic pathways of cell death and combined treatment with MEK1 /2 pathway inhibitors leads to enhanced cell death.
MEK162, a small molecule selective inhibitor of the kinases MEK1 and MEK2, showed clinical activity and good tolerability in this patient population.
22) Mutations in MAP2K1, which encodes the dual-specificity kinase MEK1 protein in the MAPK pathway, were subsequently identified in 27.
5 [micro]M of the MEK1 [mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK)/ERK kinase 1] inhibitor U0126 (EMD Chemicals USA).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Mejoramiento Continuo En La Maquila
- Mejoramiento de la Salud del Trabajador Agricola
- Mejorando la Web
- MEK 1
- MEK 2
- MEK 3
- MEK 4
- MEK 5
- MEK 6
- MEK 7
- MEK binding partner 1
- MEK kinase 1
- MEK kinase 15
- MEK kinase 2
- MEK kinase 3
- MEK kinase 4
- MEK kinase 5
- MEK-binding partner 1
- Mekanïk Destrukïw Kommandöh
- Mekeels and Stamps Magazine
- Mekelle University
- Mekhanika Tverdogo Tela
- Mekhanizatsiia I Avtomatizatsiia Proizvodstva
- Mekhanizatsiia I Elektrifikatsiia Sotsialisticheskogo Selskogo
- Mekhanizatsiia Stroitelstva
- Mekhlis, Lev
- Mekhlis, Lev Zakharovich