References in periodicals archive ?
ARC-facilitated Debit Memo Working Group steering committee (DMWG) said it will focus its efforts in 2015 on standardizing the reasons under which debit memos are issued.
Specific terms as these will be expanded throughout the debit memo process as the year progresses.
Vision Objects, a provider of handwriting recognition technology, on Thursday announced MyScript Memo, a free handwriting recognition software solution for use on the Apple iOS platform.
The memos, written between 2002 and 2005, concluded that the interrogation techniques listed in them did not violate anti-torture laws
If a government defendant were to harm an enemy combatant during an interrogation in a manner that might arguably violate a criminal prohibition, he would be doing so in order to prevent further attacks on the United States by the Al Qaeda terrorist network," the March 14, 2003 memo says.
After reviewing the memos in camera, the court found that the memos discussed the intended arguments to be made in the case and that both were prepared in the course of litigation, so they were privileged work product .
The templates provided unusually high alignment of content, form, documentation and delivery across the entire organization; they also brought the virtual elimination of superfluous memos and meetings.
Richard Kline, the Fleishman-Hillard regional president who replaced Dowie as head of the Los Angeles office, said in an interview that the firm complied with the new rules outlined in Salas' February 2003 memo.
Nicaragua crawls along as the second-poorest country in the hemisphere after Haiti, battered by storms of nature and of their own making, with little hope of things changing in the future" according to the memo.
Department of State issued a memo banishing the typeface Courier New from official written materials.
While Justice Powell did keep pool memos from cases the Court decided during his tenure, unfortunately he destroyed all his records on cases that were denied review.
We use memos to keep our coaches updated on (1) league and regional meetings, (2) new directives from our state association, and (3) the latest developments within our school and athletic program.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Memory wall
- Memory wire
- Memory Write
- Memory Write and Invalidate Enable
- Memory, Mr.
- Memory, Tradition and Text
- Memory-Aware Reference Stack
- Memory-Based Cognitive Framework
- Memory-Based Language Processing
- Memory-Based Reasoning
- Memory-Controller Translation Look-Aside Buffer
- Memory-Enhanced Test Driver
- Memory-Level Parallelism
- Memory-Mapped Configuration Register
- Memory-mapped I/O
- Memory-Mapped Register
- Memory-Pooling-Assisted Data Splitting
- memory-reference instruction
- memory-segmentation control
- Memory/Memory Control Replacement Program
- Memoryless Binary-Input Output-Symmetric Channel
- Memoryless Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Memoryless Modulator
- Memoryless Noisy Channel
- Memoryless Non-Linear Transform
- Memoryless Polynomial Predistortion
- Memorystick pro
- Memorystick pro duo
- Memphis (disambiguation)
- Memphis (disambiguation)
- Memphis and Shelby County Music Commission
- Memphis Archaeological and Geological Society
- Memphis Area Band Association
- Memphis Area Bluegrass Association
- Memphis Area for Rent
- Memphis Area Gay Youth
- Memphis Area Geographic Information Council
- Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue
- Memphis Area Home Builders Association
- Memphis Area Legal Services, Inc.
- Memphis Area Teacher's Credit Union
- Memphis Area Transit Authority
- Memphis Area Women's Council