References in periodicals archive ?
N-AMPS, or narrowband AMPS (the analog standard in the United States), offers enhanced services such as one-key voice mail retrieval and other digital-like features to phones operating in a traditional analog network.
Its network incorporates N-AMPS analogue technology in the 800 MHz bandwidth and digital platforms to serve value-added services.
The company offers N-AMPS analog cellular service and 13 kilobit CDMA digital service, with cellular Caller ID, Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) and PCSNow(R), a zoned cellular solution.
BaseLINE(TM) systems are now shipping in 4, 6 or 8 calling module configurations with support for AMPS, ETACS, N-AMPS, GSM, CDMA, IS136, IS136-1900, PCS1900, DCS1800, CDMA-1900 and iDEN, all with the optional Q-MOS automated audio quality analysis capability.
Q-MOS is now available for AMPS, ETACS, N-AMPS, GSM, CDMA, IS136, IS136-1900, PCS1900, DCS1800, CDMA-1900, and iDEN technologies and is supported on Comarco's NES250, GEN-II and new BaseLINE systems.
The Isis phone supports the latest AMPS and N-AMPS network services(2), such as call waiting, call barring and caller ID, and provides for roaming options on relevant subscriptions.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- N-Acyl-Homoserine Lactone
- N-acylamino acid
- N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase
- N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase (acid ceramidase) 1
- N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase (alkaline ceramidase) 3
- N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase (non-lysosomal ceramidase) 2
- N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase 2
- N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase 3
- N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase 3-like
- N-Alkylpurine-DNA Glycosylase
- N-alpha-acetyltransferase 38, NatC auxiliary subunit
- N-alpha-acetyltransferase 50, NatE catalytic subuni
- N-Amyl acetate
- N-Amyl acetate
- N-arachidonyl glycine receptor
- N-ary code
- n-ary composition
- N-ary pulse-code modulation
- N-ary tree
- N-Bahn Freunde Worms
- N-Benzoyl-L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester
- N-Biphenyl Sulfonyl-Phenylalanine Hydroxamic Acid
- n-Block Circular Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- N-Block Memoryless Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- N-body problem