NBCU

AcronymDefinition
NBCUNational Block Club University (various locations)
NBCUNational Bureau of Casualty Underwriters (no longer in operation)
NBCUNew Bedford Credit Union (New Bedford, MA)
NBCUNorristown Bell Credit Union (Blue Bell, PA)
References in periodicals archive ?
The acquisition would allow Comcast NBCU and its Universal Parks and Resorts division to construct a stronger, more direct presence in Japan and grow and evolve the theme park.
LOVEFiLM customers will now have access to the classic NBCU series they know and love, as well the opportunity to discover our other high-caliber programming.
I am proud of creating the framework [for the pro bono program,] and I'm delighted the NBCU lawyers have responded so enthusiastically," he says.
The NBCU merger is not the first time the cable giant has gone after a combination studio/network.
Sources close to the discussions have said GE is negotiating a sale of a majority stake in NBCU to cable operator Comcast to create a powerhouse spanning TV broadcast, cable networks, movie and theme parks worth about $30 billion.
Under the terms of the transaction, GE will sell its remaining 49% common equity stake in the NBCU joint venture to Comcast for $16.
In a letter from Jackson Estate Executors John Branca and John McClain to CEOs of Comcast and NBCU and the Presidents of MSNBC and NBC West Coast Business Operations, the network is criticized for giving Murray a platform to air his views when he declined to testify on his own behalf at trial.
amp;nbsp;As a part of the deal, all 25,000 NBCU employees were given 25 Comcast shares and a family pass to Universal Theme Park as a special bonus.
Under the joint-venture agreement, which has yet to obtain the required US' regulatory approval as this edition goes to press, Comcast will have a controlling interest at 51% of the equity, while the other 49% will be owned by GE, which owns NBCU.
NBCU GN CHANNEL CURRENT SKY EPG SKY EPG AFTER RESHUFFLE VIRGIN MEDIA EPG
The group also spearheads several cross-company initiatives including: Women at NBCU, Green is Universal, Hispanics at NBCU and Healthy at NBCU, which enable brands to more deeply engage with key consumer groups and integrate messages around important issues, such as health and the environment.
Additionally, NBCU International Television Production operates a joint television production venture with Working Title Television , owns an equity stake in LARK Productions in Canada (Motive), has a first look deal with Hardy Son & Baker and has established Tellycopter , a research and development resource that sits alongside its production companies.