NDAWSNavy Department Awards Web Services
NDAWSNetwork Data Acquisition and Warehouse Solutions
References in periodicals archive ?
If NDAWS is correct, the next step is to check your online records and verify that the award and the award count agree with NDAWS, if not, contact the NDAWS authority for PERS 312 to correct your ESR/OSR (see NDAWS Authorities).
Third, if your online record agrees with NDAWS but the award is missing from your OMPF (CDROM) record and it has been over fourteen (14) months since NDAWS mailed the document to NPC, you can forward the award to PERS-312C1 for scanning to your record.
Note: When submitting awards to the NDAWS authority for updating your online record only (the award is already in your OMPF record) annotate in the upper right corner "For Data Entry Only (NDAWS)--Do Not Submit to NPC".