NFA


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
NFANational Fire Academy
NFANational Fibromyalgia Association
NFANational Food Authority (Philippines)
NFANewburgh Free Academy (High School, New York)
NFANo Further Action
NFANational Flute Association
NFANigeria Football Association (now Nigeria Football Federation)
NFANot Fade Away
NFANational Firearms Act of 1934
NFANational Firearms Association (Canada)
NFANondeterministic Finite Automaton
NFANational Forest Authority
NFANational Forensic Association
NFAName Field Address
NFANoise-Figure Analyzer
NFANational Fireworks Association
NFANational Farmers Association (St. Lucia)
NFANational Film Archives
NFANo Fire Area (military)
NFANondeterministic Finite State Automata
NFANational Flight Academy
NFANumber of False Acceptances (biometrics)
NFANational Forestry Association
NFANykøbing Falster Alliancen (Danish soccer club)
NFANo Forwarding Address
NFANotes for Authors (publishing, especially scientific journals)
NFANerve Fiber Analysis
NFANot For Air (broadcasting industry)
NFANon Functioning Adenomas
NFAAtlantic Needlefish (FAO fish species code)
NFANo Future Ambition
NFANorwich Financial Advice (UK)
NFANon-Functional Aspect
NFANaval Fuel Annex
NFANorthwest Florists' Association
NFANo Flow Assembly
NFANational Federation Anglers (UK)
NFANetwork Facility Access (switch protocol)
NFANot Fit for Army
NFANo Fixed Abode (police)
NFANational Futures Association
NFANet Floor Area
NFANippon Finance Association (est. 1993)
NFANew Financial Architecture
NFANational Franchisee Association
NFANeed for Assistance
NFANo Fixed Address (gaming clan)
NFANorwich Free Academy (Connecticut independent high school)
NFANorth Florida Area
NFANational Film Awards (India)
References in periodicals archive ?
Tuesday, April 21 sees the final of the Mann Broadbent NFA Rangers Cup between Walker Central Juniors and Wallsend BC (6.
This has led to a cottage industry for lawyers setting up family NFA trusts, LLCs and small corporations for people wanting to own NFA items in a more flexible manner and without fighting with CLEOs.
The NFA convention has reportedly solidified the party's GNC members, increasing the likelihood that they will work as a bloc on future legislation.
BRG conducted an independent, thorough, and accurate review of NFA's audits of Peregrine Financial, and identified areas in which NFA could have been more inquisitive," said Todd Petzel, chairman of a Special Committee comprised of NFA's Public Directors that retained BRG in August 2012.
NFA will be on June 22, at Cineworld Edinburgh as part of the 66th Edinburgh International Film Festival.
A noteworthy feature of these studies that analyze the effects of the NFA is that they are all based on aggregate statistics for the whole of Australia.
The NFA is now looking at ways to integrate our research into its own national framework, which will eventually be presented to the Government.
For registration and other information, contact the NFA at www.
The likelihood that a patient would have an NFA episode was greater on the first day of menstruation (when 11 episodes occurred, or 25%) than on any other day of the menstrual cycle (when the remaining 33 episodes occurred, or 75%).
Entry forms can be obtained from Builder Center branches, NFA club secretaries, the NFA at Halliday House,Egginton Junction, Derbyshire DE65 6 GU or at www.
After learning of Tornqvist's results, the NFA researchers developed a new technique to measure acrylamide concentrations in various foods.
There are eight more qualifiers in the Fish 'O' Mania programme and anglers who want a pop at the big prize should contact the NFA straight away.