NADI


Also found in: Medical, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
NADINational Association of Display Industries
NADINovartis Agricultural Discovery Institute
NADINarrow Angle Direct Injection (cars)
NADINorth American Design Institute (engineering; various universities)
NADINature of Address Indicator
NADINode Address and Attribute Directory
References in periodicals archive ?
Fijians will now be able to enjoy the comfort of our A330 aircraft on this 10-hour flight, departing Nadi late night and arriving in Singapore fresh in the morning ready to explore all that this bustling metropolitan city-state has to offer.
Emirates Investment Bank said on Tuesday it has appointed Nadi Bargouti as Managing Director, Asset Management.
During his career, Nadi has been responsible for the management of several government discretionary portfolios and has successfully structured and launched a number of mutual funds across global markets and the GCC.
The tabla playing and the indigenous Indian instruments are really exciting," said Nadi.
Painted in red and white, Al Nadi tower is located at the gateway to the culturally significant Sdiyat Island, within the premises of The Club, a private members club.
The signing of the joint-venture agreement, in which NADI will hold 51 percent and Lion Grup will hold the remaining 49 percent, was witnessed by Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak.
Qaddoura Faris, head of Nadi Al-Asir and former Minister of Prisoners Affairs, warned the prisoners might step up their protest if their demands are not met.
Homaid Al Shemmari, executive director of Mubadala Aerospace and Tan Sri Ahmad Bin Johan, president of NADI exchanged the MoU in the presence of Malaysian Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, and Khaldoon Al Mubarak, chairman of the Executive Affairs Authority.
Nawaz, CTO Sardar Asif Khan, Secretary RTA Mian Mohsin Rasheed, Social Welfare Officers Rana Kashif, Farooq Butt, Umme Rubab, Child Protection office Samina Nadi, Media Officer Ali Abid Naqvi, DSP Haji Anwar and others were also present on the occasion.
He says they will consider fixing up the Nadi Airport first as it is the only airport in the country that makes a profit.
The group comprising Algerian referee Mohamed Benouza, his assistant and compatriot Maamar Chabane and Egyptian assistant Nasser Abdel Nadi collectively failed tests conducted by the Confederation of African Football (CAF), while the Paraguayan trio of referee Carlos Amarilla and his assistants Emigdio Ruiz and Nicolas Yegros will also not officiate in matches in South Africa.
THE BRITISH SOLDIER'S FOOT BATTALION WAS TARGETED IN NADI ALI AREA IN HELMOND PROVINCE IN SOUTH AFGHANISTAN, IT WAS ANNOUNCED.