References in periodicals archive ?
I sensed Tim was more upset by my comments about Ginsberg, but someone who supports NAMBLA is difficult to defend.
163) The court found that this requirement was satisfied, under the circumstances, by reports of illegal activity the police had received relating to members of the NAMBLA group: Given the facts, the government's "interests in pursuing legitimate law enforcement objectives outweighed any harm to First Amendment interests.
Vic had the weary but pugnacious demeanor of a man who had devoted his life, for little pay, to defending the Constitution but knew that the only questions he would ever be asked related to the ACLU's defense of NAMBLA (the North American Man Boy Love Association) and the Ku Klux Klan.
And even the Board of Education in New York City was willing to fire a teacher at the Bronx High School of Science because he was an officer of NAMBLA, and quite clearly committed to its principles (including, quite notably, a willingness to deny the legitimacy of establishing an "age of consent" for sexual engagements).
There is an overlap between the 'gay movement' and the movement to make pedophilia acceptable through organisations such as the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), as admitted by David Thorstad, Co-Founder of NAMBLA writing in the Journal of Homosexuality.
In his written statement Busa said that Shanley "is a founding member of NAMBLA and openly advocated sex between men and little boys.
26) gave informed information about Shanley's profile: the repeated oral and digital rape of a boy of 6 years old, the 24 credible accusations against him since the 1960s, his notorious history, lengthy personnel files filled with thousands of complaints about his sexually abusive behaviors, his clear link with NAMBLA.
Embracing these ideas leads Kaminer to support, or at least tolerate, the right to express some widely reviled views, such as those of NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association.
The government starts by clamping down on the Word Church of the Creator and NAMBLA (208) and other groups with absolutely no reasonable message, and the next thing you know, officials target speech that makes them uncomfortable but which ought to be heard.
In its extreme, it was an anarchy that was epitomised by a lack of moral guidance and has led to increased violent crime in public places; "movies that romanticize incest, such as Spanking the Monkey; the campaign by NAMBLA (the North American Man/Boy Love Association) to repeal the age of consent for sex .
Contrarily, the Beane-NOMAS critics considered Beane's article and the NAMBLA ad not only a celebration of pedophilia and sexual exploitation but a sign of a profound lack of "commitment" to feminist values--even more seriously, a sign of disunity, of foundations crumbling.
The fact that NAMBLA does not explicitly encourage violence or coercion is not the point.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Namaste Milton Keynes Samaj
- Namasuba Kikajjo Women's Development Association
- Namath, Joe
- Namatjira, Albert
- Nambu, Yoichiro
- Nambu-Goldstone Boson
- Nambucca Local Environmental Plan
- Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique
- Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Treatment
- Namby Pamby
- Namcha Barwa
- Namche Barwa
- Namco Bandai Games America, Inc.
- Namco Bandai Games, Inc.
- Namco Bandai Holdings
- Namco Bandai Holdings USA