NHTB

AcronymDefinition
NHTBNew Hampshire Thrift Bancshares, Inc.
NHTBNew Hampshire the Beautiful, Inc. (est. 1983)
References in periodicals archive ?
In February, NHTB bought half of the Charter Holding Corp.
We are pleased and excited about this opportunity to expand our presence in the state of New Hampshire, and to further broaden and diversify the geographic and economic communities served by the combination of our two banks," said Stephen Theroux, NHTB vice chairman, president and CEO, in a press release.
NHTB is the parent company of Lake Sunapee Bank, fsb, a federally-chartered stock savings bank providing a wide range of financial services through twenty-nine offices strategically located within the greater Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee-Kearsarge and Monadnock regions of west-central New Hampshire, and across central Vermont.
As previously announced, on October 1, 2007 NHTB completed its acquisition of First Community Bank ("First Community"), expanding NHTB's presence in Vermont.
Under the terms of the merger agreement, 80% of the First Community common stock will be converted into NHTB common stock and the remaining 20% will be converted into cash.
On April 16, 2007, NHTB announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire First Community Bank ("First Community") for approximately $15.
Under the terms of the merger agreement, 80% of the FBFC common stock will be converted into NHTB common stock and the remaining 20% will be converted into cash.
NHTB and First Brandon wish to caution readers not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made.
NHTB and First Brandon have filed a registration statement, a proxy statement/prospectus and other relevant documents concerning the proposed transaction with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
NHTB currently operates 19 branches in New Hampshire, in Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack and Sullivan Counties.
NHTB is the parent company of Lake Sunapee Bank fsb, a federally-chartered stock savings bank providing a wide range of banking and financial services through twenty-eight offices strategically located in west-central New Hampshire and central Vermont.
For the quarter ended December 31, 2006, NHTB recorded net income of $1,063,561, or $0.