P10


Also found in: Medical.
AcronymDefinition
P10Power Ten (gaming, Magic: The Gathering)
P10Post-Hatching Day 10 (avian development)
P10Lithium-Pilocarpine in 10-Day-Old
References in periodicals archive ?
With the high battery capacity of the P10 Plus and P10 phones, there is no need to search for a charger or limit the use of the smartphone and the Internet to certain places.
Other salary adjustments - through executive orders and General Appropriations Acts - under PGMA included a 5 percent (5%) salary increase to P9,939 effective July 1, 2001; a P2,000 combined increase in Personal Emergency Relief Allowance (PERA) and Additional Compensation Allowance (ACA) effective January 1, 2006; a 10% salary increase to P10,933 effective July 1, 2007; and a 10% salary increase to P12,026 effective July 1, 2008.
Under the agreement, Family Dollar is installing the EVOLVE P10 ECO solution, designed to reduce shrink and lower energy costs.
In October 2012, Degamo submitted to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) the proposed budget for 2013, which included an item for intelligence expenses worth P10 million.
The renowned professional photographer Hussain Daghriri reviewed and discussed different ways to use the new features of P10 Plus and P10 cameras to replace the traditional professional cameras for the attending photography and media professionals.
The Huawei P10 has an iPhone feel in terms of design and bring to Huawei's P series the Leica dual-lens camera technology, which was introduced on the (http://www.
With the P10, MediaTek aims to integrate into a high-value chipset, premium features such as high-performance modem technology; the world's first TrueBright ISP engine for ultra-sensitive RWWB; and, MiraVision 2.
But as I said, if you look at the list of those who received additional P10 million in the (Lower) House, most of them are those who voted to impeach (Corona)," he pointed out.
Designed for permanent installations, the P10 is lightweight for ease of installation.
Earl dela Victoria, RTWPB secretary, said the new wage order would be implemented in three tranches: the first P10 to be given this month, the next P10 in February next year, and the last P5 in May next year.
announced that Huawei Consumer Business Group the world's third-largest smartphone manufacturer was recently awarded Best Camera Smartphone by the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA), the photographic and imaging equivalent of Academy Awards in cinema, for its P10 smartphone.
A press render for the Huawei P10 has been leaked online ahead of its official unveiling this Monday during Mobile World Congress 2017.