References in periodicals archive ?
Clearly there must have been some hard men at the centre of PAGAD and, whatever their motives, vigilante justice is at best a kind of wild justice: no society can allow people to take the law into their own hands.
PAGAD appeared in Capetown in 1996,as a response by Muslim communities to the problems of drugs and gangsterism that were ravaging numerous communities while the state was incapable of controlling the situation.
The Department of State's 1999 and 2000 reports on patterns of global terrorism mention a militant group known as Qibla as associated with PAGAD.
conocer por los servicios de inteligencia sudafricana, el PAGAD tiene una red de colaboradores que le permitio identificar a 86 de los gangsters de Ciudad del Cabo, una de las principales ciudades donde el indice de criminalidad ha crecido de manera alarmante, logro matar a 24 de ellos durante 1997.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Pag-asa Youth Association
- Pagan (Ultima)
- Pagan Business Owners Association
- Pagan Centered Podcast
- Pagan Community Council of Ohio
- Pagan Dance Cult
- Pagan Federation
- Pagan Federation International
- Pagan Federation North East
- Pagan Federation North West
- Pagan Federation of South Africa
- Pagan Freedom Day Movement
- Pagan god
- Pagan god
- Pagan History Month
- Pagan Hospice and Funeral Trust
- Pagan Leadership Skills Conference
- Pagan Monotheism in Late Antiquity
- Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth
- Pagan Poet Radio
- Pagan Pride Day
- Pagan Pride Los Angeles
- Pagan Radio Network
- pagan religion
- Pagan Resource and Network Council of Educators