PPFC

AcronymDefinition
PPFCPlanned Parenthood Federation of Canada
PPFCPikes Peak Firearms Coalition
PPfCParticipatory Practitioners for Change (UK)
References in periodicals archive ?
Both CABC and PPFC have decided to extend the election deadline to offer PPFC shareholders additional time to make their elections.
Poultry & Egg Association vice president of environmental programs and PPFC liaison.
CABC will own 79 percent stake in the company, while the remaining 21 percent will be owned by PPFC.
As a CHN Associate, SIECCAN is working closely with PPFC as part of the Sexual and Reproductive Health Information Network (InfoSexNet) to achieve this goal.