PUDR - What does PUDR stand for? The Free Dictionary
References in periodicals archive
192) The basis for India's public interest litigation is the belief on the part of judges and the Court that justice is not a privilege only for the rich, as stated in PUDR
Had the authorities taken the report seriously and investigated the matter, occurrence of such crime could have been prevented," PUDR
Svati explained that she was collecting information for PUDR
, the People's Union for Democratic Rights, as part of their project of documenting human rights violations.
also doubted the Indian Army's claims of killing 36 militants along the LoC between January and May 2010, raising fears that those killed could have been civilians.
- pudic nerve
- Pudkov, Ivan
- Pudkov, Ivan Ivanovich
- Pudlak, P
- Pudlak, P.
- Pudong Continuing Education Centre
- Pudong Development Bank
- PuDong International Airport, Shanghai, China
- Pudovik, Arkadii
- Pudovik, Arkadii Nikolaevich
- Pudovkin, Vsevolod
- Pudovkin, Vsevolod Ilarionovich
- Pudovkin, Vsevolod Illarionovich
- Pudu pudu
- Puducherry Institute of Linguistics and Culture
- Puducherry Urban Development Agency
- Pudzeld eng