RHJRanders Hadsund Jernbane (Danish: Randers Hadsund Railway; Denmark)
RHJRight Ho, Jeeves (book)
RHJRipplewood Holdings Japan International (Belgium)
References in periodicals archive ?
RHJ also said it had terminated an agreement under which Ripplewood Advisors could license the Kleinwort Benson Advisors name.
Three sets of three consecutive RHJ were performed with either 1 min or 2 min rest separating each set.
Under the revised transaction, KBG is buying 91% of BHF for EUR322m in cash, while RHJ itself would directly buy the remaining 9% in exchange for own shares worth some EUR32m.
Thanks to the acquisition, the private wealth assets portfolio of Kleinwort Benson will increase to nearly GBP 7 billion, according to RHJ.
6 billion) in government guarantees if GM opted for Magna, while refusing to support the rival bid from RHJ.
But GM is believed to have had concerns about its ability to control its intellectual property and vehicle technology in the Russian partnership and some of its senior management had said a rival bid by Brussels-listed RHJ International would be easier to implement.
Belgian finance investor RHJ International raised the stakes in the ongoing bidding war with rival Magna for GM's Opel unit, as sources said the U.
Canadian car-parts group Magna and Belgian finance firm RHJ International are bidding for GM's European arm.
Unite the Union believes that the bid put forward by RHJ International, which is a European-based financial investor, is more likely to safeguard jobs in the UK rather than the Canadian components manufacturer Magna International.
Berlin is offering the money if Opel's US owner, General Motors (GM), sells the German-based business to Canadian car assembly and parts group Magna - one of the two remaining bidders along with financial group RHJ.
The automaker's revamped board met last week to review 'final' offers for a majority stake in the subsidiary, though the two bidders, Belgian investment group RHJ International SA and a consortium led by Austrian-Canadian car-parts manufacturer Magna International Incorporated.
Motor firms Magna and RHJ International are bidding to buy Vauxhall's parent company GM Europe.