References in periodicals archive ?
albicans was detected in 80% and SAP2 in 100% of studied strain.
Frequency of the SAP genes and their expression in Candida species Species N Source SAP1 (%) SAP2 (%) SAP3 (%) C.
Elsevier's Scopus, (6) though, may be the start of a trend that pushes the market toward SAP2.
The copolymer of P(SA-co-HPA) and homopolymer of PSA were prepared using different monomers under similar conditions as that of SAP1, which were named as SAP2 and SAP3, respectively.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- SAP Netweaver solution
- SAP Processing Unit
- Sap Project Reference Object
- SAP R/2
- SAP R/3
- Sap roller
- Sap rot
- sap stain
- Sap sucker
- sap the strength of
- Sap Transport Management System
- Sap tube
- Sap ventures
- SAP90/PSD 95-associated protein 3
- SAP90/PSD-95-associated protein 1
- SAP90/PSD-95-associated protein 2
- SAP90/PSD-95-associated protein 3
- SAP90/PSD-95-associated protein 4
- Sapan Wood
- Sapang Palay Development Committee
- Sapanwood tree