References in periodicals archive ?
Relevant diplomas are either a certified copy of a diploma issued by an institution for interpreting training at bachelor level at least, or a certificate testifying that the holder has successfully completed the interpreter test recognized by the Legal Aid Board, or a diploma in "court interpreting in criminal cases" [Gerechtstolken in strafzaken] issued by SIGV, the Association of Court Interpreters and Legal Translators, which provides training for court interpreting and translation.
In addition to the SIGV, there are associations for technical translators and sign language interpreters, as well as literary translators (European Union, 2012, p.