References in periodicals archive ?
Spera added that: "We are trying to provide an easy solution for transportation, which is a big problem.
Building on this work, we are looking forward to providing the Dubai government and other customers with a highly scalable and cost effective municipal transportation solution that will integrate into Dubai's existing infrastructure and emerging modalities like Hyperloop," said Spera.
They asked officials on the occasion to soften their checking on various posts for women who comes from other areas and also fulfill the remaining construction work in Spera Dam in Bara tehsil.
Spera was passionate about the prospects for success.
Jason Spera, CEO for Aegis Software, a Horsham, Pa.
He said work on the Spera Dam would also be initiated.
Justin Finan and Alex Voitik; Toby Schwartz, Ari Kaufman (7), Cory Spera (7) and Parker Hills.
Specifically, he said one former HUD official, Alan Spera, agreed with the WHA.
I think people used to be very wary of business, and still maybe are wary of business," says 26-year-old Mark Spera, who quit a corporate job with the Gap to launch an eco-friendly fashion company called BeGood Clothing with his college roommate.
The "prologue " of the play shows us a cross-section of a corrupted society in the modern world: a squalid tavern where a prostitute, La Spera, is convincing a group of outlaws to leave their town and sordid lives and start over again on a deserted island:
Mohammad Younus, the Ismail Khail Mandozai district chief, told Pajhwok Afghan News the gunmen mounted an attack on the home of his counterpart for Spera town, Mohammad Azim, in Lalma area.
Gabriel Spera (author); THE RIGID BODY; The Ashland Poetry Press (Nonfiction: Poetry) 15.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- spent the rest of her days
- spent the rest of her life
- spent the rest of life
- spent the rest of my days
- spent the rest of my life
- spent the rest of one's days
- spent the rest of one's life
- spent the rest of our days
- spent the rest of our life
- spent the rest of their days
- spent the rest of their life
- spent the rest of your days
- spent the rest of your life
- Spent Unreprocessed Fuel
- Speos Artemidos
- Speos Artemidos
- Speothos venaticus
- Speotyto cunicularia
- Speranski, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- Speranskii, Aleksei
- Speranskii, Aleksei Dmitrievich
- Speranskii, Evgenii
- Speranskii, Evgenii Veniaminovich
- Speranskii, Georgii
- Speranskii, Georgii Nestorovich
- Speranskii, Mikhail
- Speranskii, Mikhail Mikhailovich
- Speranskii, Sergei
- Speranskii, Sergei Borisovich
- Speranta si Vindecare pentru Homosexuali
- Sperantova, Valentina
- Sperantova, Valentina Aleksandrovna