References in periodicals archive ?
Since its opening in 2015, Taza has been a proponent of showcasing organic and artisanal produce.
Lo ideal es preparar una infusion de hierbabuena con cuatro hojas de la planta por cada taza de agua caliente.
According to sources two members of Shuj-ul-Mulk identified as Taza Gul and Mualana Obaidullah violate the party rules and regulation and showed trust on the opposition decisions and stopped the Nazim move for passing the budget from the council.
The attack killed three children, wounded a large number of people and pushed thousands more to flee Taza out of fear that it would be repeated.
In a relevant development in late March, the Iraqi popular fighters' local spokesman Ali al-Husseini announced that 20 members of the ISIL were killed in an attack carried out by the terrorist organization on Taza.
The spokesman of the Foreign Ministry Ahmed Jamal said in a statement, that "the Iraqi Foreign Ministry called on the relevant international organizations and all the rest of the international community to the need to pay serious development represented in the use of chemical weapons [mustard gas] by the organization Daash in the Taza area of keen interest, as it represents a crime against humanity, and the targeting of unarmed people.
Operator of the Taza Block in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Oil Search, contracted ASIAN to do a 576 km2 3D seismic survey using Wireless Seismic s RT System 2 cable-free and real time seismic data acquisition system.
The Taza district at this time shared political, economic, and security partnership with C Troop of the 4th Squadron, 9th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, which was assigned to Multi-National Division-North and headquartered out of Kirkuk.
The Government promises to find the guilty for violations at the Taza Suu (Clean Water) project, First Vice Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Joomart Otorbaev said on December 13 at a session of SDPK faction.
KIRKUK/ Aswat al-Iraq: Electricity Minister Kareem Aftan opened today Taza gas power station in a special ceremony.
L'Agence pour la promotion et le developpement economique et social des prefectures et provinces du Nord du Royaume (APDN) a programme des investissements de l'ordre de 325 millions de dhs pour la province de Taza, sur la periode 2013-2017.
Un d'entre eux a ete blesse, ce qui avait necessite son transport a l'hopital Ibn Baja a Taza pour y etre soigne.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Tayside A Maritime History
- Tayside And Fife Archaeological Committee
- Tayside and Fife Library and Information Network
- Tayside Centre for General Practice
- Tayside Computer Technology Ltd
- Tayside Drug Problem Service
- Tayside Fire Brigade Investigation
- Tayside Flying Club
- Tayside Foundation for the Conservation of Resources
- Tayside Institute for Cardiovascular Research
- Tayside Joint Police Board
- Tayside Kidney Patients Association
- Tayside Region
- Tayside Region
- Tayside Solicitors Property Centre
- Tayside Valuation Joint Board
- Taytay First Church of the Nazarene
- Taytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc.
- Taz (disambiguation)
- Taz Bay
- Taz Peninsula
- Taza-Bag-Iab Culture
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 1
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 2
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 3
- Taze Russell
- Tazewell Animal Protective Society
- Tazewell County
- Tazewell County Amateur Radio Society
- Tazewell County Circuit Court
- Tazewell County Genealogical & Historical Society
- Tazewell County Health Department
- Tazewell County Resource Center
- Tazewell County, IL
- Tazewell County, Illinois
- Tazewell County, VA
- Tazewell County, Virginia
- Tazewell Family Worship Center
- Tazewell Numismatic Society
- Tazewell, Littleton Walter
- Tazewell-Mason Counties Special Education Association
- Tazhibaev, Abdilda