TEPL

AcronymDefinition
TEPLTantra Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (India)
TEPLTakasago Europe Perfumery Laboratory
TEPLTest of English Proficiency Level
References in periodicals archive ?
For Terex, the sale of TEPL represents the disposition of the last significant asset held for sale in Terex's former Construction segment.
Mathematical programs IMPULS, DIAGR and TEPL, as well as TOXIC, are based on the solution of a system of differential equations (1).
The calculation program TEPL is intended for the experimental analysis of the indicator diagrams.
The ratings factor in TEPL's weak financial position reflected by low profitability and depressed coverage indicators, small scale of operations, exposure of profits to fluctuations in the raw material prices, high dependence on export incentives, the company's highly competitive business environment, exposure to exchange rate risk, although moderated to an extent by hedging policies, and high counterparty risks as TEPL exports goods on a collection basis.
TEPL will be 90% owned by Oracle, while the remaining 10% by SEPCO.