001, MHA; Trinity Enterprise, 10 July 1909; RB Store Cash Book 1912-14, THSA.
26) The information for this and the following three paragraphs is in Ryan Brothers' invoice books 1913 and 1915-23, THSA.
Some Canadian general store owners repackaged staples into paper bags and sold those to customers: Fleming, General Stores of Canada, 165; RB Inventory Remains 1912-19, THSA.
44) RB Advances/Day Book 1917-19, Advances/Day Book 1932-33: THSA.
Foreign suppliers usually deducted discounts automatically: RB Invoice books 1913, 1915-23, THSA.
65) The Butler Way System Book (1916), 127-35; RB Invoice Book 1915-23, THSA.
115) RB Advances/Day Book 1912-14, Shop/Day Book 1913-15, Store Cash Book 1912-14, THSA.
116) RB Advances/Day Book 1912-14, Day Book 1917-19, Petty Ledger 1915-17, THSA.
The THSA looks forward to working with CTG and health care stakeholders in Texas to develop strategic and operational plans for HIEs in the State of Texas," said Manfred Sternberg, President of the Board of Directors of the THSA.
The Texas Legislature created the THSA in 2007 as a public-private partnership, legally structured as a nonprofit corporation, to promote and coordinate the development of HIE in Texas.