VGF

(redirected from Viability Gap Funding)
AcronymDefinition
VGFVG-Force (website)
VGFVideo Gamers First (Website)
VGFViability Gap Funding
VGFVerkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt Am Main (German: local public transport company)
VGFVulnerable Group Feeding (Bangladesh)
VGFVirtual Geometry File
VGFVästerås Gymnastikförening (Västerås Gymnastics Association, Sweden)
VGFVery Good Friend (Internet slang)
VGFEscort-Fighter Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1943)
VGFVodafone Group Foundation (est. 2002)
VGFVoice Grade Facility
VGFVirtual Graphics File
VGFVersatile Galois Field
References in periodicals archive ?
The participating carriers will be provided a certain amount of Viability Gap Funding (VGF) -- an amount shared between the Centre and the states concerned with at least half of the seats in UDAN flights offered at subsidised fares.
World Bank is also willing to partner NHAI for reviewing PPP projects (BOT-Annuity and viability gap funding based) and provide technical, financial and legal inputs to identify projects amenable for utilising bank lending support.
It is expected that the state government would provide 40 per cent as viability gap funding to the preferred bidder while the remaining 60 per cent would be borne by the state government and the selected firm.
The Cabinet's economic committee also approved a plan to set up 2,000 mw grid-connected solar capacity this year with viability gap funding under Phase-II of the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission.
The government needs to work on a large scale communications programme with the following objectives: dispel myths about the dearth in infrastructure financing, educate the corporates about the benefits of existing schemes such as viability gap funding, tax holidays and incentives on return of capital.
Tenders are invited for Up gradation and Modernization of existing Pumping Assets and Improving Operating Efficiency Leading to Improved Discharge with Reduced Energy Cost in respect of Cauvery Water Supply Scheme Stage I II III Nine 9 Pumping Stations Viability Gap Funding VGF
The plan was to dovetail with other resources such as soft loans grants viability gap funding and CSR contribution.
Besides, state governments and urban local bodies are also expected to chip in for the viability gap funding and most of them are cash- strapped.
To encourage private sector participation in slum redevelopment, Central government assistance can be used by the states and cities towards viability gap funding.
The point is we are going for very large infrastructure projects where the viability gap funding is very huge.
067) combined with viability gap funding (VGF) of INR4.
The Committee suggested two measures to address the concern-- critical viability gap funding, and adoption of low- cost models ' so that airlines can utilise their services more efficiently and cost effectively'