For more examples, see Chu Zhaogong shu zhe xia chuan (The Wife and Son of King Zhao of Chu Leave the Boat), in YX, 1:285 (the YZSZ version has neither stage directions nor speeches; the Maiwangguan version [18:18, from NF] has the same stage direction); Chen Jiqing wu dao zhu ye zhou, in YX, 3:1052 (the YZSZ version [3:5] does not have the same stage direction but has the stage directions zuo chuan zhu ke (act out stopping the boat) (5) and "Zhengmo enters in the role of a fisherman, wearing a straw rain cape and rowing a boat, and speaks.
The YZSZ version does not have any stage direction and speech.
The YZSZ version has a simpler direction: "Act out his anger, stop and blow off the air.
127) Xin kan guan mu Xiao He yue ye zhui Han Xin, in YZSZ, 3:1; YXWB, 2:545.
128) Xin kan guan mu Zha nizi tiao feng yue (A Shrewd Lass Stirs up Love Affairs, a Play Newly Printed with Stage Directions), in YZSZ, 1:1.
129) Xin kan guan mu Han Gaoh uang zhuo zu qi Ying Bu, in YZSZ, 1:5.
130) Xin bian guan mu fin Wengong huo shao Jian Zitui (Jin Wengong Burns Jian Zitui, a Play Newly Compiled with Stage Directions), in YZSZ, 2:3.
132) Gu Hang xin kan de ben Guan Dawang dan dao hui, in YZSZ, 1:5; Maiwangguan (collated from the Yuankan printing), 6:18-20.
133) Xin kan guan mu Xiao He yue xia zhui Han Xin, in YZSZ, 3:1.
137) Xin kan guan mu gui yuan jia ren Baiyue ring, in YZSZ, 1:1.
139) Xin bian guan mu Jin Wengong huo shao Jie Zitui, in YZSZ, 2:4.
140) Xin kan de ben Taihua shan Chen Zhuan gao wuo (In Mountain Taihua Chen Zhuan Sits Carefree, a Play Newly Printed with Full Text), in YZSZ, 1:1; YXCQ, 125; ZX, 1:1; Xihua shan Chen Zhuan gao wuo (In Mountain Xihua Chen Zhuan Sits Carefree), in Maiwangguan (from GMJ), 3:1; YX, 2:720.