References in periodicals archive ?
Zaar (1979) suggests that peroxidase may protect the root hairs against soil pathogens.
Leann Zaar, owner and innkeeper of Tranquility Inn Bed and Breakfast, has been recognized by Cambridge Who's Who for her entrepreneurial skills and contributions to Wilmington's tourism and hospitality industries.
Ubaid Raza r/o Sabza Zaar colony said that a person Arif Bhatti introduced himself as an ASI and told him that wireless operators were being recruited in police department and that he can help if given money.
Addressing a seminar at Sanat Zaar here on Monday, she said that first time in the history of Pakistan, the Punjab government introduced women development department for the welfare of women.
But the zaar scenes [depicting Youssra undergoing a ritual exorcism], or scenes of devilish Adel Imam flying, surrounded by fire -- are really terrifying, in some peoples' minds.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Za Raziskavo Materiala in Konstrukcij, Ltd.
- Za Rubezhom
- Za Rulem
- Za Transfuzijsko Medicino
- Za Usposabljanje Invalidne Mladine
- Za Usposabljanje Janez Levec
- Za Varstvo Naravne in Kulturne Dediscine
- ZAA spectrometry
- Zaalvoetbal Vereniging Oud-Beijerland
- Zaamin Mountain-Forest Preserve
- Zaandamse Christelijke Football Club
- Zaanse Onafhankelijke Groepering
- Zab River
- Zababakhin, Evgenii
- Zababakhin, Evgenii Ivanovich
- Zabaikalskii Rabochii
- Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Federation
- Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front
- Zabel Esaian
- Zabela, Nadezhda
- Zabela, Nadezhda Ivanovna
- Zabelin, Ivan
- Zabelin, Ivan Egorovich