References in classic literature ?
For many years the black had been in charge of the refitting of captured battleships that they might navigate Omean, and so was familiar with the construction of the propellers, housings, and the auxiliary gearing required.
If they found it here, it would be a certain indication I should be lost, and in that case you would be a powerful and a last auxiliary for me.
Carthoris' improvement upon this consisted of an auxiliary device which steered the craft mechanically in the direction of the compass, and upon arrival directly over the point for which the compass was set, brought the craft to a standstill and lowered it, also automatically, to the ground.
But, as he ceased speaking, a powerful auxiliary appeared in the shape of the beer.
She was a notable housewife; her work was always done and well done; she "ran" the Sewing Circle, helped run the Sunday-school, and was the strongest prop of the Church Aid Society and Foreign Missions Auxiliary.
But here are the regulars: so the auxiliary forces may beat a retreat.
The girl, after leaving her entertainer, sped swiftly cross-town until she arrived at a handsome and sedate mansion two squares to the east, facing on that avenue which is the highway of Mammon and the auxiliary gods.
and with Laura for an auxiliary, I sat down, and taking his hand, placed it upon one of them, and then with my own, made the letters KEY.
Dix, who had a mill on the stream, was a feeble auxiliary of Old Harry compared with Pivart.
Once investing the dwarf with a design of his own in abetting them, which the attainment of their purpose would serve, it was easy to believe him sincere and hearty in the cause; and as there could be no doubt of his proving a powerful and useful auxiliary, Trent determined to accept his invitation and go to his house that night, and if what he said and did confirmed him in the impression he had formed, to let him share the labour of their plan, but not the profit.
By the above method of adjusting the indicators to read correctly, their readings, as well as those derived from the position of the slider S are in terms of the unit of emf embodied in the auxiliary standard cell.
However, even if all four legs on a side were shorter, the strand spacing in the auxiliary spiral was unaffected.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- auxetic growth
- Auxiliaire Spécialisée Vétérinaire
- Auxiliaires de Vie Scolaire
- Auxiliar de Acção Educativa
- Auxiliar Euro Industrial
- Auxiliaries in Ministry
- auxiliary abutment
- Auxiliary Acceleration Pump
- Auxiliary Administration Specialty Course
- Auxiliary Air Control
- Auxiliary Air Field
- Auxiliary Air Force Base
- auxiliary air intake
- Auxiliary Air Valve
- Auxiliary Aircraft Carriers
- Auxiliary Aircraft Landing Training Ship
- auxiliary airfield
- Auxiliary Analog Control Channel
- Auxiliary and Radwaste Area Ventilation System
- Auxiliary Annunciator Panel
- auxiliary anode
- Auxiliary Area Emergency Gas Treatment System
- Auxiliary Area Environmental Control System
- Auxiliary Artery
- Auxiliary Attitude Control System
- Auxiliary Automatic Bootstrap Loader
- Auxiliary Back Up
- Auxiliary Back-Up Plate
- auxiliary boiler
- Auxiliary Bootstrap Filter
- auxiliary brake
- Auxiliary Building Filter System
- Auxiliary Building Filtered Ventilation Exhaust System
- Auxiliary Building Gas Treatment System
- Auxiliary Building Isolation
- Auxiliary Building Special Ventilation System