Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to BOSH: Bosch
BOSHBidirectional-Streams over Synchronous HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol; computer networking)
BOSHBureau of Occupational Safety and Health
BOSHBehavior Observation Scale Huntington (Huntington Disease)
References in periodicals archive ?
Bosh, 33, was ruled out of basketball following a blood clot diagnosis in his lungs that had eventually spread to his calf.
And the question there is why Bosh doesn't agree with this, too.
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh scores against Oklahoma Thuncder's Dion Waiters and D.
Together, MAG and BOSH will possess the industry's most comprehensive "tip to tail" services offering for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), able to support federal, international, and commercial customers worldwide with ISR training, operations, and sustainment support.
Michael Archuleta will remain president of Bosh, become a shareholder of MAG, and report to Joe Fluet, MAG chairman and CEO.
Bosh and her colleagues at MIT -- Jessica Ruprecht, Michael Person, and Amanda Gulbis -- have published their results in the journal Icarus.
Blocked Shots: 9 (Whiteside 3, Johnson 2, Andersen, Bosh, Chalmers, Haslem).
Armed with a mobile camera, Ubaid Aziz would shoot her interviews with them and edit them for Bol Bosh.
It was at the third line as he was aiming at a Bosh that he was shot dead.
Bosh Rexroth who moved into the facility some time ago have about 80% of the footprint with the remaining 20% taken by the Thermal Training and Technology Centre who moved in very recently.
Event organiser and youth cabinet member John-Paul Dickie said: "Beach Bash Bosh is a great way to get young people involved in planning and producing an event while still raising money for charity.
Dwyane Wade et Chris Bosh ont egalement repondu present.