References in periodicals archive ?
Acquisition financing for $250,000 for a three story, mixed use, non-elevatored building containing two Class A apartments and one commercial unit located in South Boston, MA.
Control fat consumption by shopping the perimeter of the grocery store--and not when you're hungry, or you're likely to purchase more convenience foods containing unhealthy fats, says Moore.
Many companies package the oil in capsules containing animal-derived gelatin, but one company, NuTru[TM], produces O-MegaZen3, a completely vegetarian DHA supplement using Martek DHA[TM].
Counterexample 2 There exists a triangular grid containing local cut vertices (but no cut vertices) for which there is no Hamiltonian cycle.
Unfortunately, it is also loaded with sugar, containing 28 g per 8 ounce serving.
Immortalization also allows the stable transfection of the cell culture with vectors containing gene sequences of interest, and the cell culture should be tested to assure it is receptive to transfection protocols.
1995 Special Working Group meeting or the August 27-29, 1996 meeting of the Food Advisory Committee on dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids, you may wish to write to the Dockets Management Branch (HFA-305), Food and Drug Administration, Room 1-23, 12420 Parklawn Drive, Rockville, Maryland 20957; the specific docket for these materials is Docket Number 95N-0304, "Ephedrine Alkaloids: Reports of Adverse Events; Availability.
3], and 15-30 min for ingot products containing blocky and platelet Ti[Al.
Offers concentrates containing uv stabilizers, antioxidants and any other required stabilizing additive.
Acquisition financing of $367,500 for a two story, mixed use, non-elevatored buildings containing two Class A apartments and one commercial unit located in South Ozone Park, NY.
Company's UV-249 is a multicomponent stabilizer system containing the synergistic combination of a HALS, a hindered phenolic antioxidant and a secondary phosphite.
Acquisition financing for $875,000 for a one story building containing four commercial units located in Hialeah, FL.
Acronyms browser ?
- CONST VEL
- CONT TAT
- CONTR BON MOR
Full browser ?
- Containerized housing unit
- Containerized Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System
- Containerized Kitchen
- Containerized Latrine Unit
- containerized plant
- Containerized Self Service Laundry
- Containerized Shipment and Storage of Ammunition
- Containerized Shower Unit
- Containerless Processing
- Containerless Research Inc.
- Containerless Ripple Wave Turbulence
- Containers to Clinics
- Containers, Air & Mail
- containership cargo stowage adapter
- Containing a Component of Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- containing a penalty
- containing a pledge
- containing an assurance
- containing error
- containing power
- containing stipulations
- Containing the Catalase T
- Containment Activity Monitoring System
- Containment Air Cooling System
- Containment Air Recirculation and Cooling
- Containment Analysis Code System
- Containment and Effects Team Leader
- Containment and Effects Team Member
- Containment and Effects Working Group
- Containment and Surveillance
- Containment Area for Relocated Yankees
- Containment Assessment Plan
- Containment Atmosphere Dilution
- Containment Atmosphere Purge Exhaust System
- Containment Atmosphere Recirculation System
- Containment Breach
- Containment building
- Containment building